FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I think I speak for all of us when I say: (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I think I speak for all of us when I say:
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's where you can post those opinions which you believe to be universally held, or at least SHOULD be universally held.

for example:

I think I speak for all of us when I say:

Melba toast reminds me of the worst part of real toast.

[ May 22, 2004, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: Bob_Scopatz ]

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Melba toast reminds me of those happy days of zwieback. [Mad] [Wink]

Bob is my leader, and Moose is my copilot.

[ May 22, 2004, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: ClaudiaTherese ]

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
One of these days I really want to ask God why he created mosquitoes..

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
Coke is better than pepsi
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cochick
Member # 6167

- posted      Profile for cochick   Email cochick         Edit/Delete Post 
Diets are for the birds [Big Grin]
Posts: 394 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Diet Pepsi is better than Diet Coke.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
"I think I speak for ALL of us when I say:

Well, that degenerated quickly...

It's supposed to be 'I think I speak for ALL of us when I say:', people. Get with the program here."

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
Diet soda is disgusting.
People drink too much soda
Chocolate is from Heaven, especially dark chocolate.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Bob Scopatz is way funnier than just about any comedian on tv.

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

I think I speak for ALL of us when I say:

Bob, it's Hatrack. It's gonna get derailed.

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

CT, which Bob are you talking about?

cochick
Member # 6167

Flogging a dead horse is my favourite pastime
Posts: 394 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

The Great Bob in the sky. (He's flying out to see that dkw chick. She's keeping him all to herself. [Razz] )
cochick
Member # 6167

Too late once again eh! Story of my life [Big Grin]
Son_of_Priam
Member # 6411

- posted      Profile for Son_of_Priam   Email Son_of_Priam         Edit/Delete Post 

If they make one more American Idol spin-off, or another worst singer show I am going to burn my television.

Posts: 73 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Beat me! Beat me!

(okay, I only speak for the dead horses)

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cochick
Member # 6167

[ROFL]
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

[Elizabeth: Ahhhh ... me and my ancient eyes. Oddly, "Dead_Horse" does not look exactly like "Bob_Scopatz," at least not if you actually read the letters instead of just the underline.]
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
If I see one more reality show I'll SHOOT my tee vee with a cannon and regret it...
Video games...
It's common sense to not leave cocoa on the stove for several hours.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't ya feel stupid when you've lost something and have had an extended search for the missing item and when you finally find it you comment to whomever has helped you search, "Wouldn't you know it would be in the last place I look".

Well DUH!

Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually it was in the first place ya looked and ya kept looking because ya might be in another dimension. [Smile]
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post 
'Blue roses for a red lady' will make for some strange song lyrics.

[ May 23, 2004, 02:26 AM: Message edited by: aspectre ]

Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 

Enemies are best barbecued.
Reality TV and disco bite.
Alcohol should stop being sold in gas station minimarts.

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 

Goat sucks! [Razz]

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I was going to be all nicey-nice in this topic, but you had to go screw it over. I mean, slandering you really was very tempting, but I restrained myself.

Shame, tt&t. Shame.

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

I think I speak for myself when I say:

Claudia Therese, I just assumed Dead_Horse's real name was Bob. But then I thought maybe Dead_Horse was a Bob alter name.

Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Laundry is never, ever done.

Synesthesia
Member # 4774

Work sucks and makes the time go by too slow.
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
Synesthesia has a cannon?!?!?!?
[Angst]

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I speak for all of us when I say . . . I wish Bob was flying out to see dkw. I mean, in the last six weeks he’s flown to Boston, Atlanta, and Salt Lake City. What do these destinations have in common? That’s right, none of them are in the Midwest. And now he’s on his way to Washington DC which is, you guessed it, also not in the Midwest. I want to snuggle with my fiancé! Right now, darn it!

Oh, wait . . . maybe I’m not speaking for everyone after all. Just me. [Blushing]

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Nah...we all wish Bob would fly to your house more often. I bet he wishes that, too.

Oh, and I've been mistaken for Bob???? COOL. But I'm not Bob. [Big Grin]

Rain

ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 

It's a total bummer that dkw won't let the bridesmaids wear these shoes in the wedding:

http://store.yahoo.com/exotichighheels/glowindarmul.html

I mean, come on, they glow in the dark!

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure you can find a dress to go with those shoes.
Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I speak for all of us (well, apparently not for ElJay) when I say:

[Eek!] I'm not sure which is more frightening -- the fact that they glow in the dark, or the 6-inch heels.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
these shoes would be comfortable, at least

that dress site is just scary!

[ROFL]

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
rivka, they have a 2" platform as well, so the heels only net 4". Makes all the difference in the world.

(But I don't really want to wear them in the wedding, honest.)

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 

God was having an off day when He decided babies should get their teeth by having them painfully force their way through their gums.

Earwigs are icky

Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

GITD stilts. Yeah, I think I'll pass.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Actually, I think they're known as GITD FMPs

And I'm not even going to translate that for anyone! If you don't know, don't ask!!!

[Razz]

rivka
Member # 4859

Free Music Philosophy?

Finnish Museum of Photography?

Foodservice Management Professional?

*groans* A type of pump! I should have known there was a pun in there.

Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Rivka,
That would be "punp."

rivka
Member # 4859

ACK! *beats Liz with a smelly fish*
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
actually melba toast make me think of croutons which are quite good.
[Wink]
AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

anything at all.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I speak for all of us when I say,

Of all the spice girls, Garlic Spice is by far the most favorite.

Nobody noticed that Micheal Jackson got really weird and started making amazing financial decisions about the same time Howard Hughes supposedly died.

Weird is spelled Wyrdly.

The truth may set you free, or get you thrown in jail for 10-15 years, depending on the judge.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

I think I speak for all of uis when I say:

Live music, played well, is better than recorded music.

Ben
Member # 6117

- posted      Profile for Ben   Email Ben         Edit/Delete Post 
Champagne Jelly Bellys are a waste of space in the box.
Posts: 1572 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I speak for all of when I say: rhona mitra is the only good reason to turn on the boob tube.
Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I speak for us all when I say:

mmmmmmm Donuts.

Mondays, as a rule, suck.

You are all cuter in my imagination than in real life, except for Ralphie. Ralphie is just too cute to be imagined.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 

Don't stick beans up your nose! And stop tracking mud across my nice clean floor!

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.