FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » In fear of loosing want2write

Author Topic: In fear of loosing want2write
Alexa
Member # 6285

- posted      Profile for Alexa           Edit/Delete Post 
I was so enjoying the "comming-back" of w2w, but apparently s/he has made good on his/her word.

quote:
He's acting like as if getting into politics is good. I mean, look at his comments against Clinton. He speaks about him over and over when it comes to his 'vile' sexual act! Idk if Clinton's good or bad, but I felt osc needs to realize how and why there's a war between sex and violence, probably leading to decency vs. indecency and parents vs. everyone else. Why should we get into politics that much?

I guess I'm going to quit as a Hatrack member.

You had me at "He's." Words of wisdom need to be committed to memory. W2W needs to be quoted often to keep us on the right track. I am throwing in my towel. No more political thoughts for me. But about sex and violence....who is winning the war. Granted, it seems violence should win by brute force, but there is power in seduction, neh? If violence wins, does that mean decency or indecency wins?

But political action sex acting out when we are attacked at what? Obviously that leads to no celebrity op-ed. Is that how parents will declare war?

Posts: 1034 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
I STILL say you're w2w, Alexa. [Smile]
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
But political action sex acting out when we are attacked at what?
*trying to parse this*

I hope just about everyone stays at Hatrack.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm beginning to agree with Tom on this one.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Member # 5626

- posted      Profile for Rappin' Ronnie Reagan   Email Rappin' Ronnie Reagan         Edit/Delete Post 
As am I.
Posts: 1658 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
See, I think Tom is w2w.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St. Yogi
Member # 5974

- posted      Profile for St. Yogi   Email St. Yogi         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, I think Tom is w2w AND Alexa AND Ralphie AND just about everybody else on this board.
Posts: 739 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Absolutely true.

Now maybe my book, I Am Not Tom will actually get some attention!

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Tom is definitely not Christy -- I've seen them in the same room together. Scout's honor.
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexa
Member # 6285

How do we/you/they/I know I..err... Tom is not both you (Claudia) and me pretending to be Want2write? Sheer genius...hehehehehehehe MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! [Evil Laugh]
Posts: 1034 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
I am too stupid and slothlike to pretend to be anybody but me. Seriously.
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexa
Member # 6285

I would not call anyone who has posted 3.7 posts a day consecutively for 4 years as being slothful. [Taunt]
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
See, I'm more convinced that Alexa is OSC-fan.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexa
Member # 6285

I AM convinced that TomDavidson and I love to talk to ourselves. I personally think that MY personality's pretty similar in both "identities," too, but I know others will not accept it and readily admit that it's not the norm. I think it's quite likely that there are aspects to this situation that we're not intended to know, and not knowing fits into my friggin' agnostic view. [Smile]
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

En anglais, s'il-vous plait?
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexa
Member # 6285

of course [Wink]

[ May 23, 2004, 03:40 PM: Message edited by: Alexa ]

rivka
Member # 4859

Jon Boy, what makes you think that the two possibilities are mutually exclusive?
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

Oh, they're definitely not mutually exclusive. But the "You accused me of being a troll and being this other person, so maybe you're this other person too. Mwahahah! [Evil Laugh] " reaction is trademark OSC-fan/Verbatim.
rivka
Member # 4859

Quite true.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.