FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Lawn order

Author Topic: Lawn order
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
My husband bought a new lawn mower for himself and a new digital camera for me on the same day. (May 17)

The next day (Saturday), he was mowing and our daughters wanted to mow. I took pictures and movies. I love my new camera. [Smile]

Still pictures:
Amanda mows and so does Cayla

Movies: a little movie of Cayla mowing

Amanda has her turn

Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
or, if you prefer, we can do this

(having realized it's probably better to not use my own links for this.)

Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lara
Member # 132

- posted      Profile for Lara   Email Lara         Edit/Delete Post 
No, no, it's nice to click on a dobie that can stand alone, too. Cute pictures, milk the novelty for all it's worth. Okay, kids, Daddy and I decided if you finish your homework early, you can mow the lawn tomorrow.
Posts: 377 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Law'n Order?

[Big Grin]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.