FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Let The Burninations Begin

Author Topic: Let The Burninations Begin
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
The mind is willing but the flesh will be seared from your bones.

[Mad]

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
I have never been burninated.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
*rains fire down upon Elizabeth*
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
I never have either, but I have a question before I'm willing. Does burninating produce an almost pleasant sensation akin to putting icy hot on a sore muscle, or does it produce a painful sensation akin to having ones skin shaven off with hot pokers?

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Pssh... been there, got the tshirt, bought the pictures.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

*burns out Space Opera's insides and watches the empty flesh fall to the ground*

this is only meant to be therapeutic to me, not you!

Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Ahhhhhhhhh. Thank you.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

*Wraps T in orange tights, hangs from full scale X-wing replica, lights*
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
Damn - I've always hated deep tans.

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Sweet, Thank you Pat!!
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Pat, if burninations are 25 cents each, I'm going to need 92 free burninations from you, and I'll meet you half way on shipping and handling, to be determined tomorrow. [Smile]
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I'm not Pat.

These are free.

You owe me for a different thing, but I haven't ordered it yet and you can repay me in gasoline.

kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
what is a burninanation?
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
It's Trogdor's idea of a ceaseless hobby.
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

*burninates kaioshin00's fingers off*

*burninates away all of Raia's hair*

kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
::still doesn't know what burnination is nor what a trogdor is::
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

::blinks::

Oh, its you. Darn.

Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
*realizes that kaioshin00 is the devil*

click on me

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damien
Member # 5611

- posted      Profile for Damien   Email Damien         Edit/Delete Post 
*sigh* looks like I'm next to be burninated... I won't usually admit it, but I do deserve it... just once, please.
Posts: 677 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Countess
Member # 6478

- posted      Profile for The Countess   Email The Countess         Edit/Delete Post 
Make My Day.
Go On. You Know You Wanna...

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

*burninates the scales of Dragon*

*slaps a dress on Damien, calls him Sally, burninates*

*Burninates the Countess and wonders if proverbial mind spreads only occur to Dutchesses*

mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I even tried paying money for a burnination before, but I was just ignored. [Cry]
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
*burninates away all of Raia's hair*
Ooh, my hair has a fan club, you are going to get beaten down for that one! [Wink]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

*boils and mashes with heavy cream and butter*

*eats*

*burninates leftovers without sharing*

cochick
Member # 6167

- posted      Profile for cochick   Email cochick         Edit/Delete Post 
I had to pay last time so if its going for free I'm game.

Oh and you don't have my permission to put that in the out of context thread.

Posts: 394 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
I still haven't been burninated either, after all this time. [Razz]
Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cochick
Member # 6167

- posted      Profile for cochick   Email cochick         Edit/Delete Post 
Damien - wrong thread

EDIT: doh - wrong key

Start again:

Damien - wrong link

try this one kaioshin00

[ May 25, 2004, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: cochick ]

Posts: 394 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

*burninates cochick into charcoal*

*uses cochicharcoal to roast Nick*

mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
What joy! I am finally accepted!

(Although it took me a while to relize that it was me you were burninating)

Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Of course it's not Pat! I know who it is! Silly!

Lay it on me, Troggy.

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
*casts a derisive glance at canary YELLOW feathers and wistfully sighs for another color*
Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.