FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Phish...

Author Topic: Phish...
Damien
Member # 5611

- posted      Profile for Damien   Email Damien         Edit/Delete Post 
...will be breaking up.

[ May 26, 2004, 02:45 AM: Message edited by: Damien ]

Posts: 677 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Heard about that on the radio. Hope this doesn't mean Ben and Jerry will be discontinuing their Phish food flavor. Because I love that flavor.
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nato
Member # 1448

- posted      Profile for Nato   Email Nato         Edit/Delete Post 
Thinking about food at a time like this? How could you?

Ehh, I'm not so sure this is a bad thing. I heard their recent tour wasn't nearly as fun as their earlier ones. I definitely like Phish.

My favorite song is "Bouncing Around the Room." [Smile]

Posts: 1592 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
I think it is good to quit when everyone still likes one another, and I enjoy the Trey Anastasio-Dave Matthews stuff. maybe they will do more.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beatnix19
Member # 5836

- posted      Profile for beatnix19   Email beatnix19         Edit/Delete Post 
This is sad news. But I agree with the comment that Dave Mathews and Trey are doing some really cool stuff. I hope to see more of it in the future. Did anyone watch the VH1 special the other week?
Posts: 1294 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
My favorite song is "Bouncing Around the Room."
That's because it's an awesome, awesome song. One of my favorite memories from college is of me and two of my buddies singing that song together. I was the middle part.

Good times.

Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Phish?
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
I did see the VH1 special. It was good, but I wanted more music and less showcasing.

That band, Baobab, was awesome. there are lots of African rock bands that just, uh, rock.

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.