FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » And so...

Author Topic: And so...
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
...another domino falls. Yes, terrorists have gradually shifted their gaze at Saudia Arabia.

I present: http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=A0W0E3P30Y2MGCRBAE0CFFA?type=topNews&storyID=5296130.

It's all going downhill. Oil supplies are becoming shakier as we speak. Now is the time to develop alternate sources.

Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Link doesn't go to an article.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
There's a "." at the end of the link that's not an actual part of it. If you remove it, it'll work.
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone Manga
Member # 6579

- posted      Profile for Stone Manga   Email Stone Manga         Edit/Delete Post 
The Saudi Arabia situation is interesting. I believe the situation in Saudi Arabia is part of the reason that Bush went into Iraq. In a few years, I think the current Saudi government will be undergoing some major changes. The princes, with their enterprising and camaraderie with America have been stepping on the beliefs of their citizens for a long time now, and the people want to be ruled by someone who represents them. Naturally, any terrorist organizations will see the weakness and stir things up a bit, so to speak. It's just a matter of time. I wonder how extreme will the next government be . . . If I'm right, that is.

Edited for clarity.

[ May 30, 2004, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: Stone Manga ]

Posts: 16 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.