FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » What Movie - Who Said It? A Game. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What Movie - Who Said It? A Game.
Ben
Member # 6117

- posted      Profile for Ben   Email Ben         Edit/Delete Post 
"Officer Van Halen" is Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

here's one...

"Diamonds are supposed to be colorless. You go out and buy a colored diamond for a girl you're not even seeing, man, you've been eating retard sandwiches again."

[ June 08, 2004, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: Ben ]

Posts: 1572 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm pretty sure that was Tommy (Matt Dillon's character) in Beautiful Girls.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben
Member # 6117

hooray somebody knew it.

" The Mirror... It's broken"
"Yes, I know. I like it that way. Makes me look the way I feel."

***the above mentioned quotes is one of the most heartbreaking lines i've ever heard.

[ June 08, 2004, 11:34 AM: Message edited by: Ben ]

Posts: 1572 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
It's from the Apartment, said by Fran Keublik to Baxter.

Ok here goes folks.

"Ah a closet ploy, if theres one thing I do enjoy it is a good closet ploy."

Also to help you along.

"Is their anyone there hiding in the dark?"

Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlueJacsFan
Member # 6590

- posted      Profile for BlueJacsFan   Email BlueJacsFan         Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like Monster's Inc. ...
Posts: 159 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
Wrong, Think outrageously funny french accent.

[ June 08, 2004, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: Rhaegar The Fool ]

Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlueJacsFan
Member # 6590

- posted      Profile for BlueJacsFan   Email BlueJacsFan         Edit/Delete Post 
In that case, Inspector Cluseau in The Pink Panther
Posts: 159 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

Which Pink Panther?
BlueJacsFan
Member # 6590

"There, I cannot help you." [Big Grin]

[ June 08, 2004, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: BlueJacsFan ]

Ben
Member # 6117

Pink Panther Strikes Again.

try this one:

I pulled off early today. Took your advice, went to a doctor about this ear. He says "You have an ear infection, $10 please' So I say "I told YOU I had an ear infection, YOU give ME ten dollars!". Well, that started an argument

[ June 08, 2004, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Ben ]

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

Barton Fink
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

"I'll be your Huckleberry" or "I do belive the pressure was more than he could bear"

[ June 08, 2004, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: Rhaegar The Fool ]

Ben
Member # 6117

Tombstone
Ben
Member # 6117

i was wrong. i misquoted. correct one follows:

"What do you think I'm going to do with it, take out her tonsils?"

[ June 08, 2004, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: Ben ]

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

No idea.
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

Sir, their are a large amount of smelly thugs at the gates.

Smelly thugs with big guns?

Yes sah.

Bugger.

saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
Rhaegar, the correct line is "I'm your huckleberry," not "I'll be your huckleberry."
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

Really, huh. I differ in opinion, but I will check the movie tonight. An excuse for a great film.
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

It's from a little war satire called. "Barbarians at the Gate" Hilarious movie.
Ben
Member # 6117

that one i said was from HEATHERS.

try this one:

"Dear Lord, thank you for this Thanksgiving holiday. And for all the material possessions we have and enjoy. And for letting us white people kill all the Indians and steal their tribal lands. And stuff ourselves like pigs, even though children in Asia are being napalmed."

Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm dying to know, Ben - what and who . . .
Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
It was The Ice Storm Christina Ricci's characther said it. Dark, funny, and sad.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119349/

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

It looks awful, Kayla - [Angst]
Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keepsmilin
Member # 6607

- posted      Profile for keepsmilin   Email keepsmilin         Edit/Delete Post 
this is probably pretty easy but...
"its mercy, compassion and forgiveness I lack, not rationality.

Posts: 18 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben
Member # 6117

it's actually a damn fine movie Shan. really. i own it. and its like $6 on DVD. its a great movie. the acting is supurb. good book too.

plus, the scene after Her dad discovers her making out with neighbor boy, when they are walking home and she steps in a puddle,the look on her face is absolutely heartbreaking.

(i like that word "heartbreaking" in this thread)

[ June 09, 2004, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: Ben ]

Ben
Member # 6117

kill bill 1
Ben
Member # 6117

"do you really know how to use that thing?"
"i dunno, do you really know how to triangulate?"

CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
I've got one ...

quote:
Forgive me for the men I have killed and those I am about to.
I love that one. [Smile]
Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Arnold
Member # 3192

- posted      Profile for Glenn Arnold   Email Glenn Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
"Play it again Sam"

Play it again Sam.

Woody Allen. Don't know what character's name he was using, but does it matter?

Posts: 3735 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

What movie - what character?

quote:
Can you run? I think not . . .

SirReal
Member # 5257

- posted      Profile for SirReal   Email SirReal         Edit/Delete Post 
That's from Watership Down. Says "Cat" to Hazel? I believe.

Here's One...

"I told you not to eat on an empty stomach"

[ June 11, 2004, 10:26 PM: Message edited by: SirReal ]

Posts: 172 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

Very good. The cat's name was "Tab" (otherwise known as "croool thing".
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.