FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » If this is True... This is Something to Worry About

Author Topic: If this is True... This is Something to Worry About
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.rense.com/general53/worries.htm
Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Synesthesia,
I watched Bush say good-bye to Tenet today(well, through Jonb Stewart's eyes, I must admit.)
For the first time, I thought it wasn't even funny! I thought, he has really lost it. No words at ALL, even dumb ones, came to him. it was painful and sad.

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
Syn,

I don't think this is something to worry about.

Putting all partisan nonsense and geopolitics aside, our president is a horrible communicator. To lead, one has to communicate. And, not through spokespersons. I personally think a great deal of the left-right polarization (with all it's accessories) is a direct result of this confusing communication (and leadership) vacuum.

fallow

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
Seems like a worse poblem then just bad communication skills. But it is true that all good presidents must have them in order to avoid confusion which can result in worse situations.
They should also be able to focus on the finer details without being hung up on small matters and also should be able to see the whole picture.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
I just really feel he is getting worse every time I hear him.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UTAH
Member # 5032

- posted      Profile for UTAH   Email UTAH         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you read the Disclaimer at the bottom of the article? They don't take any responsibility for truth or accuracy in the article. I'm amazed how easily some people latch on to drivel. Have you ever heard the saying, Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you read. I'm waiting for, . . .and now for the REST of the story.
Posts: 277 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mabus
Member # 6320

- posted      Profile for Mabus   Email Mabus         Edit/Delete Post 
Um...after doing a little checking, Rense.com seems to be a site for extremists of any kind to say whatever they like. From one book advertised here:

quote:
These Money People, who wants us killed, are the VERY CRIMINAL Zionist Mafia, but that includes much more non-Jewish people than you can imagine! Besides; most Zionists use the Jewishness as a Human shield/ protection. All so very sinister, to say the least!

Posts: 1114 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alucard...
Member # 4924

- posted      Profile for Alucard...   Email Alucard...         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, the content of this website article strikes me as how I expect someone struggling with his job to act. And that is what is happening to Boy George. What we are witnessing (even though we do not witness it first hand) is the end of a regime that we did not even know we were being imprisoned by. Who knows if Kerry has the answers, but it is quite obvious to me that GWB does not. Sadly, this is the man I voted for in the last election, and the son of a man that I thought was a very under-rated President. But a fool can only rely on the illustrious office staff for so much. And when the agenda is not sound and the lies escalate, we see the desperation of a man. That is what this website seems to be addressing.
Posts: 1870 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

- posted      Profile for jebus202   Email jebus202         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
the President cut him off by saying 'that's it George. I cannot abide disloyalty. I want your resignation and I want it now.'"
Hah, typical King Bush II!
Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
syn,

*erases previous post*

are you on sale at home depot?

fallow

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Human
Member # 2985

- posted      Profile for Human   Email Human         Edit/Delete Post 
"I cannot abide disloyalty"?

That can't be something Bush said. It includes three words he'd have a hard time pronouncing or understanding.

Posts: 3658 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jalapenoman
Member # 6575

- posted      Profile for Jalapenoman   Email Jalapenoman         Edit/Delete Post 
He also could not have said those three words as they all had more than four letters each.
Posts: 279 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.