FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » sleepless night

Author Topic: sleepless night
beatnix19
Member # 5836

- posted      Profile for beatnix19   Email beatnix19         Edit/Delete Post 
Just another sleepless night.
Watching latenight television,
thinking latenight thoughts...

Had a revelation... details aren't always a good thing.

Took a drive... it's funny where a car will take you when you have no destination.

Had a conversation... sometimes talking just doen't say it all.

Conan calls... sometimes senseless humor make all the sense you need.

Posts: 1294 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Here. Take a look-see through this directory of young European ravers, and think how much better your life is.

Yes, even yours, beatnix.

(Some pix may or may not be work safe. But with HI-larious results!)

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
Come chat, beatnix. I'm grumpy, so it's fun for all.

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Already found Frisco!
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beatnix19
Member # 5836

hey, how'd they get my picture?
Posts: 1294 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
Ha! I can't wait until this girl blows her nose!
Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

Oh, and probably not worksafe. Unless you want your boss to think you're into some weird crap, like pets or fuzzies or toasters or Frisco or something.
Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

Aha! I spy with my now-blind eye a Frenchman!
Ralphie
Member # 1565

It's addictive, innit it Lalo?
Lalo
Member # 3772

Yeah, I dig alternating between lust, digust, and shame.

Examples:

Lust: http://www.zion.sk/smazky/gallery/0000148.jpg

Disgust: http://www.zion.sk/smazky/gallery/0000129.jpg

Shame: http://www.zion.sk/smazky/gallery/0000152.jpg

Ralphie
Member # 1565

I'm mostly in the realm of shame.

btw, in case people missed it, NOT. WORK. SAFE.

[Smile]

porcelain girl
Member # 1080

- posted      Profile for porcelain girl   Email porcelain girl         Edit/Delete Post 
does conan come on at midnight? it's an incentive to go to the gym so i can watch teevee on the crosstrainer because my antennae doesn't want to pick up nbc.
Posts: 3936 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
beatnix, that first post of yours sounded strangely like a song. You should get someone to put a melody to it (or do it yourself) and see how it sounds! [Smile]
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closeyourmind
Member # 5916

- posted      Profile for closeyourmind   Email closeyourmind         Edit/Delete Post 
speaking of shame, how about this guy? http://www.zion.sk/smazky/gallery/0000003.jpg
Posts: 43 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

- posted      Profile for jexx   Email jexx         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes. I think he wee'd himself.

Oh, and is there anything more irritating than a fully-grown person with a PACIFIER in his/her mouth? Ugh. I hate that.

Thanks for the pics, Ralphilicious, I feel MUCH better about myself now. Hehe.

Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
porcelain girl
Member # 1080

- posted      Profile for porcelain girl   Email porcelain girl         Edit/Delete Post 
ralphie, that was amazing. how on earth did you stumble on those??!!

i am in awe. and like lalo, also alternately ashamed.

Posts: 3936 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

Am I crazy, or could this be Christy?

Tom, did she ever tell you about her secret identity? I mean, I know she's apparently cut me out of the grapevine, god knows who else she hasn't been talking to...

Lalo
Member # 3772

And Frisco!

Dude, I thought we were close enough friends that you'd tell me when you went to Europe...

Lalo
Member # 3772

And, er, does it make me a bad person if I could see myself with the topless midget in #356?
Lalo
Member # 3772

And as one last outburst, I want to fight this guy to the death!

Toni, you're my personal goddess. This rivals bash.org for best. link. ever.

Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
AAAAAAAAAAAAH!! Eddie, that last picture was almost more than I could take!!!!!

[Laugh] [Eek!]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beatnix19
Member # 5836

I enjoy the fact that I had a really crappy night and just posted to crap out a few stupid thoughts and then in swoops Ralphie and links us all to some of the most amazingly pathetic souls I've ever seen. I've actually clicked on all of them and laughed harder as I made my way through. Thanks. and just to let you all know I am mortified at myself for finding the naked little person the funniest of them all. [ROFL] But damn, something about naked little people gets me every time.
Ralphie
Member # 1565

No need to thank me.

It's what I do.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.