FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Offensive Material!!!

Author Topic: Offensive Material!!!
hasdy
Member # 5905

- posted      Profile for hasdy   Email hasdy         Edit/Delete Post 
Being a pseudo-newbie, I've read and participated in some of these threads and say to myself... "daaamn.... these people are so.... polite!"

Maybe 'polite' isn't the best word. I suppose what I'm trying to say, is that my humor is often crude and..... people..... I'm not seeing any crudeness!!! Now, I'm not sure if it's just because it's not allowed in this forum or that everyone is just not like that. But sometimes.... when I see a debate going on.... I don't want it based on pure fact and rebuttels (sp) backed by scientific studies. What I wanna see is some cheap shots and low ball comments with a lot of references to sex!!!

I'm not really knocking anyone down here; these are just my thoughts. Perhaps, this isn't the place for it and that I should take my durty mind to another forum and come back here for when I'm feeling civilized.... but then again why not try combining the two?!?! [Razz]

At any rate, for the most part, I enjoy what this site and forum has to offer..... since I am an OSC fan and the people here seem genuinely nice and have a lot of insight on a whole shwack of things.

*keep on, keepin on*

Hasdy

P.S. - This is a good opportunity to be crude by telling me off!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 30 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Try Ornery.
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I darn your crudity to heck! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Just kidding, msquared. Really.
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
You know what you can do with your crude sense of humor? You can stuff it straight up your bleep and bleepity bleep bleep with it. And then, take the bleep and bleeped bleepity bleep bleep bleep!!!!

Did that help your crudeness fetish? [Taunt]

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boothby171
Member # 807

- posted      Profile for Boothby171   Email Boothby171         Edit/Delete Post 
Hasdy,

What sites do you go to when you "wanna see...some cheap shots and low ball comments with a lot of references to sex"?

Not that I want to go there, of course (really, I don't). But how long does the titilation last until you grow tired of it?

We get in to some emotional issues here (look for issues of Evolution, or Atheism), but we are, for the most part, actually trying to understand each other--and the world--better.

And like all semi-adult web sites, we're big fans of bad puns, Monty Python and "Real Genius" references, and deeply hidden sexual double-entendres.

But welcome aboard!

quote:
P.S. - This is a good opportunity to be crude by telling me off!!
Oh, yeah. Sorry. Bite me!

--Steve

Posts: 1862 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

A modicum of crudity does exist here -- we just try to keep it contained to a small number of threads. Like this one and this one, for example. Those two happen to essentially be the same, but I didn't want to choose one over the other for your perusal.

--Pop

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.