FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » You're always in my thoughts...

Author Topic: You're always in my thoughts...
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
I know I haven't been around as much lately, what with finals and then... life. Maybe no one noticed. (tear) But anyway.

I just wanted you all to know that even if I haven't been around as often as I'd like, you're always in my thoughts.

I passed someone driving in St. Paul with Utah plates and I had to look closely to make sure it wasn't someone I knew from Hatrack.

(((((((Everyone)))))))

(runsaway)

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
With keeping several thousand Hatrackers in your thoughts at all times, how do you have room for finals?
Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Stop running away like that!
Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
We missed you Ryuko.

I am picturing your finals:

"List the moons of Saturn: Bob, Icarus, Belle,..."

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
Abbysan, we missed you too! Good luck on finals and hurry back home to see us and let us know how you did when you are done. [Smile]
Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

Oh my, finals have been done for a while now. It's life that's keeping me away.

As to how I did on finals... Well... ^_^;; Ummm.. Better than I thought I would? I came out of the school year relatively unscathed. So I'm OK. [Big Grin]

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
We miss you too.

So you're having one of those "life" things, now? *looks skeptical* How's that going? I hear mixed reviews about those.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

- posted      Profile for Olivetta   Email Olivetta         Edit/Delete Post 
I had noticed you missing, too (though I haven't been spending so much time here either, lately).

Glad you're back [Smile]

Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
Glad to see you're back, Ryukochan! You picked a good day for it, too. [Smile]
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

*plops a big bow on Ryuko's head*
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
On the bright side, J4 isn't suffering from a Ryuko deficit at all! Nyeah! to the `Rack

[Razz]

Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
*scowl* But I have a Rakeesh deficit. How do you plan on fixing that??
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
I plan on fixing that by prescribing Katie one AIM username.

*scrawls illegibly* Take one and AIM me soon!

Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
I have one! But you're never on at night. *sigh* Very sad. I miss talking to you. [Smile]

[ June 23, 2004, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: katharina ]

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

(noogies the berfday boy)

rivka: Well, I have to say, things were a lot simpler when I didn't have one. Truth be told, I'd rather stay home, go to Tae Kwon Do when I have/want to and work when I have to. I wish I could go back to those carefree days when I didn't have to do anything... (sigh) And I could be online all night. Also, it's sort of irritating to go from DSL to dial-up. [Frown]

But I miss you guys and I miss being lazy and not having to worry about doing.. things. [Frown]

rivka
Member # 4859

I hear you! Especially on the dialup thing. [Razz]
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
(((Ryuko)))
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

I've got broadband at work, and dialup at home.

I go through that every night. (Will you be around for a while, now?)

Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

Me? I mean, I've been around on and off since school got over, but never for very long. I guess I have broadband at work too, but I never get much posting done. Too much... Work.
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

I'm currently in a lull.

Yay lulls!

Ryuko
Member # 5125

I suppose I am too, but I get off in about ten minutes.
Alucard...
Member # 4924

- posted      Profile for Alucard...   Email Alucard...         Edit/Delete Post 
Ryuko,

Time is the fire in which we burn...or so says that annoying character from one of those horrible Star Trek movies.

Hang in there and remember that there are no hard feelings here. I would wager that many a Jatraquero has been in a similar circumstance where they cannot visit as much as they would like. We miss you too. [Wink]

[ June 23, 2004, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: Alucard... ]

Posts: 1870 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.