FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Utah Clump- Jamie- Friday July 2nd (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Utah Clump- Jamie- Friday July 2nd
raventh1
Member # 3750

- posted      Profile for raventh1           Edit/Delete Post 
Fri, Sat, and Sun. 6pm to 6am. Tonight I'm just working my normal 10pm - 6am.
It's because of the 4th.

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]

can't wait! *runs in circles*

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
Have fun. I'm sorra I can't join you. Maybe we can do it again in August or September when I'm back in Salt Lake?
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Rabbit BBQ... :drools: MMmmm

I don't know if it's too late to reserve 2 burgers for me and my children. If my husband isn't coming we will want them. But he may come and if he does we will bring out own meat.

Can I just say it's awesome for Amka to have us all over [Hail]

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

- posted      Profile for Zevlag           Edit/Delete Post 
*excited*

I will be there!

Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snarky
Member # 4406

- posted      Profile for Snarky   Email Snarky         Edit/Delete Post 
Woohoo! Zevlag will be there!
Posts: 586 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
Can I believe you this time, Zevlag? O_o
Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
*still pouting* Hey, how late will y'all be? Zev, take your phone - I'll call to say hi. [Smile]
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

You so can believe me. I WILL BE THERE.

Kat, Yay! Call anytime.

[ July 02, 2004, 11:30 AM: Message edited by: Zevlag ]

Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
[mumble]Never calls to say hi to me [Grumble] [/mumble]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
Not even Annie, Hobbes?
Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

[mumble]Ruth doesn't realize I mean Kat specifically [Grumble] [/mumble]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

Oops! I thought you wrote, "Nobody ever calls to say hi to me." I was actually planning on making you a random phone call sometime, just to say hi.
Hobbes
Member # 433

Well that's sweet of you... but I don't think you have my number... or if you do, [Angst] !

[Cool]

Hobbes [Smile]

Brinestone
Member # 5755

No worries; I don't have your phone number. And I'd ask you first if I wanted to give you a call. [Smile]
Snarky
Member # 4406

Hey, Ami, can you email me your address again? It's jonathon at galacticcactus dot com.

[ July 02, 2004, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: Snarky ]

Posts: 586 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

We will be dadless at least for the first portion of the evening, though he may be free to arrive by 8, if stuff is still going on. I'll probably plan to get there at 6-ish
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

I'm leaving Ogden /work right now.

Be there in about an hour.

-Josh

[this number is staying so anyone can call me...]
(801) 628-9627

[ July 03, 2004, 01:08 AM: Message edited by: Zevlag ]

hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post 
Just one last [Grumble] for good measure...

[Cry]

Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snarky
Member # 4406

Poor Jennie. You missed out on tons o' fun. But don't worry. I'm sure we'll do stuff again in the fall.
skillery
Member # 6209

- posted      Profile for skillery   Email skillery         Edit/Delete Post 
[Cry] Banned from the Utah Clump [Cry]

*dreams of moving to Perth*

Posts: 2655 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

And you are banned why?

I am now home. What a great night.

Snarky
Member # 4406

He's "banned" because I'm the "leader" of the "Utah Clump" and I have an "agenda" against him. [Roll Eyes]
pooka
Member # 5003

Skillery, I was not ready to meet Hatrack IRL when the first clump happened. I didn't like the sound of "mafia". I mean what kind of weirdos like pretending to kill each other? Actually, I think the appeal of mafia is all the sleeping. It's like getting a week's worth of sleep in a twenty minute game.

Amka's burgers were fantastic, by the way.

Snarky
Member # 4406

Though the baby was a little tough. I think maybe it was on the grill a little too long.

[ July 03, 2004, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: Snarky ]

katharina
Member # 827

I wish I could have been there. It sounded like so much fun - we'll have to have another one when I come. [Smile] Not that I know when that will be. That gives enough time to let pooka's baby get a little more fat on her.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snarky
Member # 4406

Well, at least you were there in spirit, and we all got to talk to you on the phone. You sounded about like how I expected, which is unusual in my talking-to-Hatrackers-on-the-phone experience.
katharina
Member # 827

Talking to everyone was really fun - you sound exactly like yourself, too. The only one that surprised me was pooka - pooka is associated so much in my mind with Joan Cusack that I was surprised she didn't sound like her.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.