FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Everyone of voting age should go to this site

Author Topic: Everyone of voting age should go to this site
ArCHeR
Member # 6616

- posted      Profile for ArCHeR   Email ArCHeR         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.johnkerryisadouchebagbutimvotingforhimanyway.com/

Ignore Michael Moore, this guy doesn't lie or distort the facts. He simply shows why it doesn't matter if you like Kerry, we still need to get rid of Bush.

I should warn you of the language on this site, although I'm sure you guessed that from the title...

[ June 28, 2004, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: ArCHeR ]

Posts: 238 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
Lol.

Of course, ArCHeR "this guy doesn't lie or distort the facts."

There is now mounting evidence that, as early as the day after 9/11, the Bush administration was bound and determined to take up a war with Iraq, despite the fact that Iraq was uninvolved in the terrorist bombings of the World Trade Center. This is a deeply disturbing thing; even in the immediate wake of the attacks on our country, the fight against al-Qaeda and terrorism in general was tainted by a blood-lust for Iraq.

Yes, although this pargraph seems to be ignoring the basics of logic (the alleged reason of WMD we went to war, for one thing), there is no bias or illogic here.

Sigh. It goes on for pages. Ilogical rants.

[ June 28, 2004, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: Phanto ]

Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michaele8
Member # 6608

- posted      Profile for michaele8   Email michaele8         Edit/Delete Post 
Michael Moore, yeah, a regular 'ol Honest Abe. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 232 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
People strongly affiliated with Cabinet-level administration staff (Cheney, Rumsfeld) have, since shortly after the FIRST Gulf/Iraq war, stated their strong desire to invade Iraq (for reasons generally unrelated to the one's we were given for the second Iraq war). If anything, that statement is kind to the administration. I think 9/11 gave these advisors to the administration an opportunity to carry out their agenda.

Do a search on the "Project for a New American Century", or "PNAC".

Now whether PNAC is correct or not is one thing, but it's really academic concerning the issue of when certain parts of the administration wanted to go to war with Iraq, 9/11 or not.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kerinin
Member # 4860

- posted      Profile for kerinin           Edit/Delete Post 
what's the problem here, this is old news

quote:
In the aftermath of Sept. 11, President Bush ordered his then top anti-terrorism adviser to look for a link between Iraq and the attacks, despite being told there didn't seem to be one.
it's pretty much common knowledge that bush has been looking for an excuse to invade iraq; his ultimate reasons for doing so are the only thing that's really at issue. (at least, i thought it was)
Posts: 380 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kerinin
Member # 4860

- posted      Profile for kerinin           Edit/Delete Post 
the quote, by the way, is from the link listed in the original link quoted and made fun of...

(http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/03/19/60minutes/main607356.shtml)

Posts: 380 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexa
Member # 6285

- posted      Profile for Alexa           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Let's get this straight right now: the war in Iraq has NOTHING TO DO with the war on terror.
Thank you for clearing that up Alen Blevins! Debate closed as far as I am concerned. That was easy. [Roll Eyes]
EDIT
quote:
Call me a liberal hippie tree hugger communist,
Liberal Hippie Tree Hugger Communist!!!! [Taunt]

[ June 28, 2004, 11:56 PM: Message edited by: Alexa ]

Posts: 1034 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
there are things about Bush that just don't add up or make sense.
Later on I'll try to post them...

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.