FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Kiss me too fiercely... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kiss me too fiercely...
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Elizabeth, that sounds like so much fun!

Hmm...I don't know if it going to be anywhere else...

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
I guess it wouldn't be hard for me to check. I will do that.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm. It looks like New york and Chicago for now.

Still, we could do it, Kat. I have a friend who lives outside the city, and we could stay with him. Sometimes, there are bus tours that go to NYC and bring you back the same day. We could all go on the bus. I will check on that.

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fyfe
Member # 937

- posted      Profile for Fyfe   Email Fyfe         Edit/Delete Post 
I might go back to NYC in February, and I have a question. My friend is having her hotel room in NYC paid for, and I thought I'd go with her; and my mother said that hotel rooms cost more if two people are staying in them. Is that true? The same room, but it costs more for two people to stay there?

Jen

Posts: 910 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
I think most places do that - it's listed as "double occupancy".

They're gonna get ya coming or going.

Of course, most people just don't admit to it and double-billet anyway.

However, I think the rate for two people sharing a room is more expensive than a single person in a room but cheaper than two seperate rooms.

You should check with the hotel, just to be sure.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
dum dum dum dum dum
quote:
No, not South Park.
i don't think i would ever have put the two together if you hadn't.

smart smart smart smart smart smart

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.