FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » KamaCon T-Shirts - They're in! Pictures! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: KamaCon T-Shirts - They're in! Pictures!
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Marek, the deadline is TODAY. Last I checked, it ain't midnight yet. [Smile] E-mail me your size & shirt preference. (If you do it tomorrow, that's cool too.)

Of course, I haven't checked my hotmail yet, you may have done it already...

[ August 05, 2004, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: ElJay ]

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
I have, in two seprate emails because I emailed trying to order a shirt and left out the whole size and preferrance thing. (guess assumeing everyone is psychic is bad, huh?)
Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

I dunno about everyone. Assuming I'm psychic is bad.

Anyone else out there? Last minute orders? You know you want one!

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, ElJay. Check yo' mail, homie.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
*bumpity, bump, bump*
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
*laugh* A front page full of KamaCon threads, hmm?
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
mmmm I love to see my name all over.
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

Why IS your screen name Kama, Kama? Is that really your name, or does it mean something, or stand for something? Can't wait to meet you to see if I'm pronouncing it right...

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
Short for Kamila.
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
mmmm I love to see my name all over.
Aha! So this is all a Kama-nist plot to establish Kama-nist dominion? [Eek!] [Angst]

*looks suspiciously around at others*

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

Update:

I just heard from the printer. We didn't make the price point I was aiming for, plus I forgot to figure for tax, so the shirts are going to be a little more then estimated. He just gave me the total over the phone (I'm at work still) and is e-mailing me the by-type-of-shirt breakdown at home.

I'll e-mail everyone who ordered with what their actual shirts cost by the end of the weekend. From the total amount I'm guessing it'll be about $3 more per shirt. If this is a problem for anyone, please let me know, I can still modify the order.

I'm sorry, all... didn't intend a bait-and-switch on you. [Frown]

rivka
Member # 4859

El Jay, thanks again for doing this! You absolutely warned us that the prices were estimates, and based on a specific order size. Don't worry about it. [Smile]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, it's a top quality garment with a limited production. And it has a chain mesh lining...

What more could anyone ask for? [Big Grin]

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

- posted      Profile for Zevlag           Edit/Delete Post 
Is it completely too late to get a shirt? I figure it probably is, but thought I would ask.
Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
What more could anyone ask for?
An e-mail from one's fiancé?
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

[3-year-old voice] Bob's in truuuu-ble! [/3-year-old voice]
dkw
Member # 3264

*sigh* No, dkw is just cranky. [Grumble]
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

*hugs dkw*

*goes off to join Hobbes in a search for Funny*

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
I just sent an e-mail.

And, I will note in my defense, that I did in fact send an e-mail this morning that was not responded to, and one's fiance might begin to think that not enough credit is given for pre-loading one's e-mail server with daily expressions of affection even while one was away from from one's e-mail.

[Razz]

One is also waiting patiently for one's fiance to call.

<insert finger drumming here>

[Big Grin]

dkw [Kiss]

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

*checks inbox*

Thank you.

*Scans all of today's mail for earlier message*

Didn't get it.

*Checks clock*

*Goes to find hotel phone number*

ElJay
Member # 6358

Thank you, rivka.
ElJay
Member # 6358

Sorry, Zevlag, it is completely too late to get a shirt. The printer doesn't keep much inventory on hand, he orders it from the distributors as needed, and the order has already gone in. Anything added now wouldn't get here before he does the printing, so it would cost an whole new set-up fee and everything.

Also: To the 4 people who ordered size Small Kiss Me shirts... small was backordered, but he said mediums and smalls are very, very close in that shirt style, and recommended we just get mediums. I did that... if they are too big, they will shrink a little if you wash them in hot water. (All the shirts are preshrunk, but will shirnk a little more if you try.)

Farmgirl
Member # 5567

Thanks again so much for doing this, ElJay!

Farmgirl

BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
btw I don't have a problem with paying $3 more.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Hopefully, I owe you a shirt, Zevvy.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

I'm wondering if I should set up a card table somewhere at the door to the hospitality room or something to collect money. ElJay should we include your T-shirts with that?

It would be so cool if we could do little goody bags like they do at big conventions but I don't have the time or inclination. I'm going to try to locate some metra schedules in print rather than online though.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
*explains* What that means is that I got one for you in anticipation (I think). *goes to make sure*
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

o_O!

*bounce* *bounce*

meep!

Wha?

*hugs Katie*

Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

AJ, thanks for the thought, but I'd rather keep the shirt money seperate since it's going to different places.

Steve still hasn't sent me my break-down. *grumbles*

BannaOj
Member # 3206

I didn't mean combining the monies, I meant you and I both sitting there to yell at people to pay up [Wink]

AJ

(I don't want to mix the two either, handling the money for the Kama Con costs is bad enough as it is. I'm doing my darndest to be responsible though.)

[ August 06, 2004, 06:00 PM: Message edited by: BannaOj ]

ElJay
Member # 6358

Ooooh, see, luckily, I probably won't have to yell. No money, no shirt. [Big Grin]

I don't envy you at all with all the organizing stuff you're doing, and keeping everything straight... but as of this morning, I bet my "people better have meant it and give me money" credit card debit is higher than yours. Not even counting the extra room reservation.

(I'm kidding, y'all know. I completely trust every last one of you to pay me. [Smile] )

BannaOj
Member # 3206

It probably is now, I'm sure. Too bad we can't hire Ralphie to spank everyone who pays, we'd have people lining up to pay us from around the block.
[Wink]
AJ

mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I will have swords.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

mack will be our enforcer. [Smile] She really wants an excuse to use those swords...
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Like I NEED an excuse!
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

I really want to see Mack get those swords on the airplane with her..

FG

mackillian
Member # 586

[ROFL]

Fencing foils are checked luggage. [Wink]

ElJay
Member # 6358

So, I got all the prices added up with the per shirt estimate the printer gave me, and it totals out being about $40 more than the payment-in-full I gave him last week. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to wait until I get the actual invoice from him when he delivers the shirts to figure out what the final cost is.

Rough estimates: $2 - $3 over initial estimate, including the $.50 bump to give Kama and Taalcon a free shirt.

He promised they'd be done in time, but said that means he'll either be delivering them to my house Thursday night or Friday morning before 8:00 AM, which is when Ryuko and I are leaving. *grin* So, if I'm organized and packed and he delivers them Thursday night, you might get an e-mail with your total at that point. Otherwise, those of you at the Con will get your total then, and everyone else will get an e-mail when I return.

BannaOj
Member # 3206

<--- for a moment thought it was $40 more each per shirt... whoops!

$40 more for the entire order isn't quite as bad...

AJ

SoberTillNoon
Member # 6170

- posted      Profile for SoberTillNoon   Email SoberTillNoon         Edit/Delete Post 
Would it be wrong to get a shirt even if I did not go?
Posts: 262 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

BannaOJ - It isn't even $40 more for the order, I wasn't clear. If I collected the amount that he told me each shirt would cost, I'd end up with $40 more than I spent for the entire order. So the prices have got to be LESS than what he e-mailed me.

Sober, it wouldn't be wrong, but it would be too late. The deadline for ordering shirts was last month. Sorry.

SoberTillNoon
Member # 6170

- posted      Profile for SoberTillNoon   Email SoberTillNoon         Edit/Delete Post 
I picked a bad time to return then. Oh well.
Posts: 262 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

Pictures!

Jatraquera Shirt

KamaCon Shirt

Zevlag
Member # 1405

meep!

Awesome!

They look great, so does the hot model!

dkw
Member # 3264

That would be ElJay.
ElJay
Member # 6358

[Blushing]

Um, Thank you.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.