FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » hi all

Author Topic: hi all
Rockmuffin
Member # 6683

- posted      Profile for Rockmuffin   Email Rockmuffin         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey I'm Christina... I just joined... what's new? [The Wave]
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Chris - welcome to the Hatrack Forums, or as I like to think of them, the "Ha Track!" forum.

-Trevor

Edit:

You have two basic types of threads:

Serious threads dealing on all sorts of topics, from life to death and everything political inbetween.

Then you have the light, fluffy threads dealing with nothing but good-natured bantering and socializing.

You have been warned [Evil]

[ July 10, 2004, 02:02 AM: Message edited by: TMedina ]

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you always sneek in in the middle of the night?

Welcome.

Again.

[Wave]

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! That didn't take much baiting! [Smile] Welcome to the 'rack. [Wave]

-Jennie

Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome! You wanna go to Mexico?
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
Hat-Rack

Get it right. Sheesh.

Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Hatrack! It's nice to meet you.
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice to meet you! Welcome!

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DocCoyote
Member # 5612

- posted      Profile for DocCoyote   Email DocCoyote         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome. Do you realize that now that you have unlurked yourself, it is incumbent upon you to tell us a little about yourself (as you like). Of course, you can also feel free to make up a pack of lies, and leave it to us to figure it out!

Glad you're here.

Lisa

Posts: 230 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

"Hatrack" - are you sure?

A lot of these threads seem like laugh tracks to me...

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Silly people, we all know that it is properly called HatCRACK!

[Big Grin]

Welcome Christina! Make yourself at home!

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey dere! Welcome to the 'Rack! [Wave]

quote:
You have two basic types of threads:

Serious threads dealing on all sorts of topics, from life to death and everything political inbetween.

Then you have the light, fluffy threads dealing with nothing but good-natured bantering and socializing.

This is true. What he's leaving out is that a thread of either type can mutate into the other at the drop of a hat.

He also left out the periodic Hatrack Introspection threads. You'll know 'em when you see 'em.

And then there are dobie threads. It's best if you figure those out for yourself.

Dagonee

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome Christina [Wave] You won't find a better message board anywhere IMHO. Hope you have as much fun as I do.
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

Sorry Dag - I was trying not to scare the newbie.

-Trevor

SIash the Berzerker
Member # 3897

- posted      Profile for SIash the Berzerker           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Hatrack, Rockmuffin! Wonderful to have you here; please enjoy your stay, long may it be.

*Scatters welcome flowers throughout thread*

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
*imagines huge ferocious fire-breathing newbie-eating dragon scattering welcome flowers throughout thread*

*head explodes*

Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
It must be a ploy. Don't pick up those flowers.
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alucard...
Member # 4924

- posted      Profile for Alucard...   Email Alucard...         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Rock!

A friend of CM, eh? Well rawk on I say.

quote:
I was trying not to scare the newbie.

As far as the general populace, be afraid. Be very afraid. I also encourage you to use as many emoticons, oh wait, you already did! Well, Hatrack is a very special place. You will laugh. You will cry. You will wear Underroos far past the generally-accepted age. Oh wait, that is just me. Nevermind.

But welcome!

Posts: 1870 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lupus
Member # 6516

- posted      Profile for Lupus   Email Lupus         Edit/Delete Post 
hi!
welcome to the insanity

[Party]

Posts: 1901 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
I obviously need to have my vision checked.

I really didn't just read that did I?

Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
Do newbies taste better with flowers?

So Rock, do you know the muffin man. The one on Drew Berry Lane? If you do, be his friend, he has a monster of a cookie recipe. [Monkeys]

Oh ya, Welcome

Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
You should note that this Slash impersonator has only 8 posts. That should be a clue. Well, and the flowers sort of give it away, too, if you ask me. [Smile]

Welcome! Watch out for CalvinMaker's makering abilities. He can do some interesting things with those powers.

Oh, and you have no IDEA how many people he's related to in this place.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the place and hang around for a while. [Smile]

Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Ahh. Thanks, I usually catch that! [Razz]
Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anti-Christ
Member # 5714

- posted      Profile for Anti-Christ           Edit/Delete Post 
hi, welcome.

D

Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.