FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Where would i find...

Author Topic: Where would i find...
Julian Delphinki
Member # 6686

- posted      Profile for Julian Delphinki   Email Julian Delphinki         Edit/Delete Post 
I was hoping that someone would be able to direct me to an online debate site. I was thinking along the lines of what Peter and Valentine did on the discussion boards on their nets. Are there any such places here on ours? I tried looking but all the ones i found where to childish.

Thanks for your help! [Hat]

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julian Delphinki
Member # 6686

- posted      Profile for Julian Delphinki   Email Julian Delphinki         Edit/Delete Post 
ok that doesn't help
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

Oh, I'm sorry, I honestly thought that you were making a joke. Many would argue that Hatrack, where you posted your question, is just such a site. OSC has created a more politically oriented site called Ornery that you might want to check out as well. On it, OSC posts articles (written by himself or by guest writers) which are then dissected in the forums. The forums over there also contain quite a bit of debate that isn't directly related to the articles.

Hope that's more helpful.

[Edited to make the link work]

[ July 14, 2004, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: Noemon ]

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OrneryMOd
Member # 5242

- posted      Profile for OrneryMOd   Email OrneryMOd         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually Ornery is a .ORG and not a .COM but the .COM redirects over to the .ORG site. [Smile]

If you want to know anything about Ornery, I am the person to ask.

OrneryMod

Posts: 45 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
Is it true that Ornery posters eat babies?
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peter the bookie
Member # 3270

- posted      Profile for peter the bookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Do people who go to ornerycon get ice cream from that place?
Posts: 318 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

If OrneryMod is too busy to answer your questions, you can always direct them to mild mannered msquared.

You can tell 'em apart because msquared wears glasses, and doesn't wear primary colored underpants on the outside of his regular pants.

[ July 14, 2004, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: Noemon ]

OrneryMOd
Member # 5242

What place?

The attendees at OrneryCon got ice cream from the Graters ice cream shope that is about 5 minutes walk from my house.

We only eat babies that have been cooked over a charcoal fire on a square gril. Usually done next to the brats.

OrneryMod

Posts: 45 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

Wouldn't that be m-to-the-fourth?

Wouldn't brats be a specific type of baby?

[ July 14, 2004, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: zgator ]

Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

Come to think of it, you're right!
peter the bookie
Member # 3270

- posted      Profile for peter the bookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, that's the place!
Posts: 318 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vána
Member # 6593

- posted      Profile for Vána   Email Vána         Edit/Delete Post 
This thread has made me laugh more than once! [Big Grin]
Posts: 3214 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

Of course, m-to-the-fourth could also mean
  • mightily muscled msquared
  • mealy mouth msquared
  • multi-millionare msquared
  • msquared's mumu

OrneryMOd
Member # 5242

I use this logon when I am using my official OrneryMod voice. [Smile]

OrneryMod

msquared
Member # 4484

- posted      Profile for msquared   Email msquared         Edit/Delete Post 
Careful Gator.

Actually mcubed is Mrs. msquared.

And she was at the party.

I am looking to have 10 Ornery members at the party next year. It will be on my birthday and my anniversary.

msquared

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
"Wouldn't brats be a specific type of baby?"

Maybe he meant Bratz.

http://www.buybratz.com/

Burn away.

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

Please note what I placed at the top of the list. That was done after careful consideration.
Julian Delphinki
Member # 6686

thank you this was just what i was looking for!

I applaud [Party]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.