FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » M. Night thing on Scifi channel

Author Topic: M. Night thing on Scifi channel
Wonko The Sane
Member # 2945

- posted      Profile for Wonko The Sane   Email Wonko The Sane         Edit/Delete Post 
Did anyone watch it... i missed it [Frown]
Posts: 213 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audeo
Member # 5130

- posted      Profile for Audeo   Email Audeo         Edit/Delete Post 
It was on for two nights in a row, I bet if you look out for it you can see it again sometime soon.
Posts: 349 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alucard...
Member # 4924

- posted      Profile for Alucard...   Email Alucard...         Edit/Delete Post 
Wonko, I just want to say that your names screams of oxymoronicy, if that is even a word. But I do like it! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1870 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
I saw it. Thought it was pretty good, considering that it's a piece of publicity for "The Village".

*SPOILER*

I loved how, at the end, they had M. Night saying that "No one will believe any of this. They'll watch the show, think that it's just a cute form of entertainment, and then change the channel to their favorite sitcom."
Just enough to make the more paranoid viewers think that the whole documentary was real, hehe. Love it.

Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
I watched part of it. Those kids hanging out at Night's gate were freaky deaky!

Really freaky!

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.