FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Pepper's Adventures in Time

Author Topic: Pepper's Adventures in Time
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone else remember this game? Anyone have any idea where I can find it? I thought I'd found a site that had it, but it won't install, and now I am sad. [Frown]

I miss Pepper...I remember playing it when I was like...ten.

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
I have no idea what that is. What I do know, though, is that Captain Comic kicks her little peppered ass from here to Super Mario.

There is no cooler game on the planet.

Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

Lalo, Pepper rules, and that's that. [Razz]
Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closeyourmind
Member # 5916

- posted      Profile for closeyourmind   Email closeyourmind         Edit/Delete Post 
Try out Home of the Underdogs. It's a site that considers itself sort of a museum of underrated computer games and Pepper's was definately underrated. It offers all of the games as abandonware unless the publisher specifically asked them not to. After all, it is illegal. So it's a warez site with a conscience. [Smile]
Posts: 43 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Did anyone play "Mystery at Marble Manor" (or something like that)? It's very, very old. I played it on a PC like 15 years ago. (Maybe not PC since I don't think they existed. But a personal computer, at any rate.)

[ July 27, 2004, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: PSI Teleport ]

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking of Home of the Underdogs, try [url= http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?name=Pepper's+Adventures+in+Time]http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?name=Pepper's+Adventures+in+Time.[/url] They have a download link, but it is a DOS game - can be a bit rough to get working on newer versions of Windows, without a bit of tweaking.

Oh, just copy and past the link if it doesn't work.

[ July 27, 2004, 06:26 PM: Message edited by: TheTick ]

Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
Commander Keen! Now that was a great game, or rather games - seven in all, I believe. Ah, the joy of blowing up the Zorglon spaceship... Alas, even the Underdogs don't have them.
Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
You know what the best underdog game was? A Boy and His Blob. Have I mentioned that here before?
Also, we had a nintendo game about the Noid - the guy from Domino's, remember?

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

Somebody found Commander Keen earlier...I put it on my desktop computer. I adore that game. [Big Grin]

Thanks, you guys. Must...feed....Pepper...craving...

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.