FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » So sleepy (again)..or...Telp's fight to stay awake..or...Telp's crazy stories (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: So sleepy (again)..or...Telp's fight to stay awake..or...Telp's crazy stories
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Well for those of you who are following along with my crazy posts...

I found my lasagna and had a nice brunch with a donut (weird eh!) and now I'm getting sleeeeeeepy...

Thus begins the struggle to stay awake.

*sings*
Wake up, little Karl, wake up!

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
from Cythera
Member # 6749

- posted      Profile for from Cythera   Email from Cythera         Edit/Delete Post 
Haha, never found a salad? How are things between Russ and you, BTW? [Wink]
Posts: 117 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skillery
Member # 6209

- posted      Profile for skillery   Email skillery         Edit/Delete Post 
Does Big Karl often sing to Little Karl?
Posts: 2655 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Meow!

yup...that's me!
[Smile]

Russ and I are ok... still dating... still going nowhere... [Wink]

[ August 09, 2004, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: Telperion the Silver ]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

AAARRRRRRGHH!!!

Here I am... sucked back into the hellhole that is my work... forced to work two weekends in a row.

I'M SO BORED!!! [Cry]
Which...is good...means no crime or anything...

But my freaking brain is leaking out my ear!

ugh... so bored... and three more hours to go...

[Cry]

Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
I love it when people call me Big Poppa!
Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Start debating a topic from both sides of the fence.

People will think you're nuts, but you'll get plenty of practice arguing. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

YAY! It's time once again for "Telp is forced to work with little to no sleep"!! Yay!
[The Wave]

So... I knew I had to get here early. It's not my falt I didn't get to bed till 3am. I had to go help my dad move anvils and tractor parts all night! I DID! And it wasn't my fault I stayed for food and one too many rusty nails... a very nice drink btw... Ugh... so sleepy.

AND I have to work a stupid double shift tomorrow! Will the suffering ever end??

Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
Telp, are you allowed to listen to music at work? If so, you could bring some Bauhaus to keep you company. Bauhaus rocks. [Party]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Nah, I think Telp needs to take Dark Tower to work.... all four thousand pages!
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
No, he needs to play Settlers and Knights of Katan PBEM.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
Telperion, try counting your own leaves [Wink]

Porter, where can I learn more about such PBEM?

[ September 30, 2004, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: Eduardo_Sauron ]

Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, the delights of discovering a new thread by Telperion.
WAASADQWDZSRF2EW3REWRWEFWEFW4
R335T3535T4WRETWTEWREEEEEEQRYSY
UHAJZHAHQZUASWTCYW STYTSYAQ

That's a message to you from little Mr. Pook.

[ September 30, 2004, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: pooka ]

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Telp, I sent an email to the address in your profile. Is that the best one to use?
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

Awwww... little Mr. Pook! *hugs*

And guess what... I'M WORKING A DOUBLE TODAY!!

Yay! Much sleepies! [Smile] I'm doing ok atm... and I have my primary defense of coffee with coco mix at the ready.

And yes Derrell...that's a good way of getting hold of me... if my spam blocker doesn't get you that is... [Wink]

Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

I'm going absolutely crazy!!!! I need to get home and get to bed... I can keep my eyes open but I'm getting all hyper and stuff...

only one more hour!

Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

Testing testing....
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

Ah ha!! They are not completely lost! The last day currently is October 3rd... the last post here was October 1st! I did a search and found this...the first page would open...but not the second...

Thus the test... and it worked!! [Smile]

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Telp, you have it set so you can see the last 45 days worth of posts, yes? (on the page of threads, top right) If you change that to Show All Topics, you will see that we currently have topics that date back to early August, 2003.

Actually, quidscribis has a couple memorable threads that are about to fall off the forum. Might want to bump those, quid!

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

No WAY!

Thanks baby!! Talk about what's right under my nose... [Wink]

LOOK at all this history!
*happy dance*

Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

Oh my... here we go again... I'm so sleepy.

But at last I'm at home.

I haven't gone to sleep since Saturday. Had to work a double and then at 8am dashed off to visit this Unitarian Universalist church with my friends Sarah and Scott...and they did this cool May Day pagan celebration with a May Pole and everything... but then I had to work the afternoon shift right after... Just got home.. it's a bit after midnight... time for sleep

[Sleep]

after some Hatrack postings of course...

Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

I'm drunk.
[Big Grin]
I'm happy.
I'm hungry!!!
I'm going to Ram's Horn because my Denny's is closed. [Frown]
And maybe I can get some platonic snuggle-time with a straight friend of mine.
[Smile]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.