FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Incest is Best (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Incest is Best
lunox
Member # 6758

- posted      Profile for lunox   Email lunox         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't if what I'm saying is statistically right, maybe not or maybe so. In my view, there aren't many brothers declaring that they want to marry his sister because he loves her, and there aren't many cousins falling in love and claiming for a right to marry and so on and so forth. Not many people really wanting incestuous relationships right now, anyway.

Fifty years ago inter-racial marraige was looked upon as unthought of and out of the question, but now it's pretty normal. Currently there's a fight for gay marraiges [which I'm totally supporting, by the way] and like every other civil rights...fight..or whatever, it will take a long time for it to really be accepted. Who knows, in a hundred years incest may be accepted by society...or the earth might have exploded, I don't know. But anyways, I'm just saying that there's a possibility of all of this.

But right now, I'm not really fond of fighting for incest rights or anything. I see a family as people who are their to love you platonically and support you, not to romantically love you and give you problems. Even though family members will give you problems.

Er.

Nevermind.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danzig
Member # 4704

- posted      Profile for Danzig   Email Danzig         Edit/Delete Post 
Cousins can already get married.
Posts: 1364 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

- posted      Profile for Olivetta   Email Olivetta         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you, Danzig. That doesn't seem to be getting through very well. [Smile]

I wonder, what with the prevalence of adoption, sperm and egg donation, etc. how people will know they aren't marrying a half-brother or something. I'm just saying...

Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.