FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » _-*- The Quest for The 1000 -*-_

Author Topic: _-*- The Quest for The 1000 -*-_
Pepek
Member # 3773

- posted      Profile for Pepek   Email Pepek         Edit/Delete Post 
Episode 1 - The Quest Begins

Once upon a time, time meant nothing.
In fact, all that seemed to matter in the land of Hatrack was a mysterious form of existance called 'posts'.
A young boy named Pepek was brought up in this land and always heard stories and tales about The 1000, and how so many brave and courageous adventurers ventured out into the world to reach The Mysterious 1000.
One day Pepek decided that he wanted to find it. So he went to the old wise man in the village, Fallow. Pepek told him "I am going to go find The 1000 and bring it back to our village.." and then asked after a breif moment of silence, "..what say you to this?"
Fallow replied with disgrunt, "It is not something you can bring home.. go do your homework and then come back and talk to me about it when you're not so stupid and ignorant."
Feeling the deep meaning behind the wise man's words sent Pepek back to his home where he picked up his sword, his shield, and a few small bags of Fruitios to aid him on his quest for The Almighty 1000!!!
Pepek walked down the path leading away from the village on his new, and way overdue quest. Welcoming any others on the same quest to join him.

-Jack Montague
(I will get to 1000 posts! I will!!)

Posts: 690 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
When Pepek enter the tavern, he sees many suspicious characters drinking, eating and talking to each other. In a shadowy corner, there are an old man, who is calling for brave adventurers to undertake a quest for him...
ops...sorry...it wasn't a roleplaying thread? I was caught up in the clichée, you know... [Wink]

[ August 11, 2004, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: Eduardo_Sauron ]

Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.