FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I finally had a Hatrack dream!

Author Topic: I finally had a Hatrack dream!
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, sort of. Last night I dreamed that I was going to Los Angeles (no clue why) and so I posted a thread on Hatrack so I could meet the SoCal people while I was there. Oddly enough, something must have happened with the plane because it drove down the freeway instead of flying. Unfortunately, I woke up before I got to meet anyone.

Just had to share! We now return you to your regularly scheduled Hatracking.

Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Last night I dreamt I was swimming at Kamacon, but when I got out of the pool I kept a umbrella in front of me because I was embarrassed to be in my swimsuit there.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Or because you were naked, and you're just too embarrassed to write it... [Wink]

Shigosei, your plane got highjacked ? So cool ! Go back to sleep and highjack the highjackers ! (or whatever you'd call it...)

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Nah, I'm not too embarrassed to write something like that.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm to embarrassed to read something like that.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yozhik
Member # 89

- posted      Profile for Yozhik   Email Yozhik         Edit/Delete Post 
I never had any Hatrack dreams.
Though once I had this weird dream where I went to an old vacation house in the woods with OSC, Kristine, and a bunch of children. (I think I was a kid too in this dream, about 11 years old.) There were lots of cool books and old furniture in the house.

Anyway, one of the rooms in the house had an evil ghost in it. The ghost attacked people in their sleep through their love for others. "I can get rid of the ghost," I said. "I don't love anybody, so it can't hurt me." Kristine told me that she wouldn't let me do it, and then for some reason we all went outside to look at this big hornet nest.

Posts: 1512 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
wow. that dream would make a cool story.
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
See, the driving down the freeway thing should immediately tell you it was a dream. SoCal freeways are for parking, not driving. [Smile]
Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HenryW
Member # 6053

- posted      Profile for HenryW   Email HenryW         Edit/Delete Post 
I had a dream about a hatrack that became animated and walked around Manhatten with a sandwich board forecasting the end of the world based on the fashion changes that put baseball caps on peoples heads.

Does that count?

Posts: 46 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Whoooo hoooo! I finally had a Hatrack dream too! [Smile]

But... I can't tell you about it.... because... hehehe...

[Evil]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
I've had lots of dreams that included people from Hatrack somewhere vaguely in the dream ever since KamaCon -- never did before that.

Of course, then a couple of days ago I had a dream that my neighbor is the BTK killer, and he was coming after me...... (it was really scary!)

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.