FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Incredibly Official Kamacon Lost and Found Thread

Author Topic: The Incredibly Official Kamacon Lost and Found Thread
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
I do believe I'm spazzy enough to start this thread. I know that I have left some things, and shall therefore list them here.

LOST:

1 clipboard with white paper and a few drawings.
1 green comb
1 ankle brace

1 7 Tables 4 1 CD (left in ElJay's truck)

If anyone finds these things, I am willing to pay for the postage to have them sent back to me. Even the comb. I like that comb.

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
I thought you said you left a shirt, too? Did you find the shirt?

(Haven't crashed yet... have answered all my e- and v- mail, except from people I don't like, and now I guess I'm going to try to sleep... )

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

Er, oh right.

1 Green Shirt, turtleneck with short sleeves

Heh heh.

(spaz)

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
*kicks another invite into the storm drain with clown shoes*

yuck-yuck.

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, this is the thread I needed.

Lost: 1 "Fabulous Swing" CD

Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, this is the thread I needed.

Lost: 1 "Fabulous Swing" CD and one of Noah's CDs with his autograph inside it!

Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

Hey, why didn't Noah sign my CD... Also, did anyone find any of my stuff?? [Frown]
Insanity Plea
Member # 2053

- posted      Profile for Insanity Plea   Email Insanity Plea         Edit/Delete Post 
I remember seeing the comb and the clipboard, I think Tom has it.
Satyagraha

Posts: 359 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

- posted      Profile for Zevlag           Edit/Delete Post 
I know everything but the CD's were at one time laid out neatly on a table in the hostpitality room this morning. I don't know who grabbed it all when we left.
Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Everything on this list was found and left on the table for the last people who wanted them. I distinctly remember a CD, a green comb, the clipboard, and an ankle brace. I took none of the above with me, however.

[ August 17, 2004, 09:48 AM: Message edited by: TomDavidson ]

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't have anything. I wasn't the last to leave the hotel. Thank you kat, frisco, et al. for cleaning up the hospitality room.

If no one took those items with them I can call up wendy and ask if they went into their larger lost and found.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Did anyone else see the ad for Erotic Science Fiction at the bottom of the page?
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Abby, I am in posession of your shirt and clipboard, and maybe the comb. Just stop by NYC whenever you want them. [Razz]
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
Jenny, I saw your cd on the floor after you had left so I picked it up. I'll send it out to you if you want.

Ryuko, I only signed the cd's for those who asked me to sign it. [Dont Know]

What did I lose? Well, I almost lost my bathing suit and underwear again (actually, the same exact bathing suit I left at Wenchcon that Dave picked up and sent ot me), but Eddie saw it and told me and I went back and got it. Other than that, I only lost my sanity. Oh wait. I never had that.

Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

Abby, I have found the CD left in my truck. You can have it back whenever you want it. If you're working late all this week, you could even swing by some evening on your way to work and pick it up.

The other stuff sounds more difficult. I am not driving you to NYC to get it back from Eddie.

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

I'll send Eddie postage... But did anyone pick up my ankle brace? The rest I can pretty much do without, but that brace I need. [Frown]
BannaOj
Member # 3206

I found at my house, a pair of red womens pants, and a red and brown striped shirt, underwear and socks. Didn't discover it until today cause it had fallen into a cranny.

I'm thinking from the general sizes they are either Kama's or blacwolve's.

Who wishes to claim them?

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Do the red and brown stripes run diagonally, forming Vs?
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
I found a large amount of Polish chocolate.

I'm not giving it back.

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Fight you for it.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

..fight me for what's left of it, you mean?
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

I found a room key to one of the rooms...

...in my purse.

>.> (whistles)

Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
I know rivka found an apple, she used it as bate to capture a vampire, she is a tricky one.

the rest i don't know about.

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
Lost: One ticket to KamaCon
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

I found out that the clothing is Celia's. This is actually a good thing since I'm more likely to see her due to proximity than many of the rest of you.

Of course I'm contemplating. Could I say I've gotten into Celia's pants?

AJ

TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
Depends on what else happened while you were sleeping you didn't admit to.
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
twinky, you totally should have come. Same for Bobble, Dan_Raven, TAALCON, Noemon, PSI, and everyone else who talked about coming and DIDN'T. You were very missed, and you must come to the next one.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
did you try them on? you haven't gotten into them unless you've gotten into them.

and i'm so flattered that you think they would belong to either blacwolve or kama since they both have much nicer bodies. [Smile]

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

I guess the question is if I did get into the pants would I be able to get out, or would you have me snared in your evil web forever?

Though Kama Con was good for my weight loss program...

AJ

[ August 20, 2004, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: BannaOj ]

Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you happen to find a million dollars? Cause I'm missing it.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Kat, I wanted to...I was stopped by THE MAN.

At least he said I can come next year.

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

Noah, please do send. If you don't have my address, pop me an e-mail and I'll connect with you.
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Wait! Noah was selling CDs? Why am always the last to find out these things?

Arrrggghhh...

Noah -- I must buy one of your CDs. Signed of course.

Please send details on price + shipping to me at bscopatz@data-nexus.com

[Eek!] <-----hypnotyzing Noah to send info!

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

Hey Abby, wanna meet for ice cream today or tomorrow and get your shirt, comb, clipboard, anklebrace, and CD back? Give me a call... I'm not sure of your work/sleep patterns these days.

ElJay

Ryuko
Member # 5125

[Embarrassed] You are the best Liza ever. The best LJ ever. I love you even more than I love Livejournal. As for tomorrow, I have time after 8 only... Today I don't know. I have an activities fair. With GIANT ZOIDBERG!!! (disclaimer: not my journal.) and after that, dinner and probably going to Wet Paint for school supplies... So tomorrow would be best for me...

[Big Grin]

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
<whistles a tuneless tune>
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

Tomorrow will be lovely. Do you know where Izzy's is? On Marshell? Either that or Grand Old Creamery... Let's say 8:30, just let me know which.
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
I know Grand Old Creamery has better ice cream, but I will always be partial to Sebastian Joe’s.

I’m sentimental that way.

(Besides, do either of the other two have garlic almond fudge chip? I thought not.)

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

I wish I could hang out with Abby and Liza. [Frown]
ElJay
Member # 6358

We wish you could too. [Smile]

I actually think the Pumphouse Creamery has the best locally made ice cream, but it's in Minneapolis which is further from Ryuko, plus I don't want to try to give you directions again. [Big Grin] We'll go somewhere you know how to find already.

dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you switch who you were addressing in the middle of that sentence? 'Cause, much as I'd like to, I'm not going to be there.
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

I wasn't really addressing you with the first part. It was just a statement in general about local ice cream places... But yeah, I see where it looks a little funny since I said "further from Ryuko" instead of "further from Hamline." But I couldn't remember for sure if that was the right college.
Ryuko
Member # 5125

I definitely know where Grand Old Creamery is.
ElJay
Member # 6358

Sooooooo Grand Old Creamery at 8:30, then? Friday?
Ryuko
Member # 5125

Hah... Oops. Now I feel a fool. Turns out I work at 8:00 instead of 4:00. But I'm free before then. Call me, I left a message on your machine.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.