FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » BANNAOJ-- Need a quick reply!

Author Topic: BANNAOJ-- Need a quick reply!
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Presuming you are online right now... Do you have any idea what bus service Kama is taking to get here? I know the time, but not the bus company or number. Do you know any of the info??

Thanks!

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
I am online right now, but I haven't a clue in the world. All I knew was that she and Calvin Maker and Frisco made it back safe.

Is there anything on GRENme?

AJ
(How's that for a quick reply? [Wink] ) Sorry I can't help.

[ August 19, 2004, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: BannaOj ]

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
Bokonon,

where do you live? While it would be nice to have more information, in most cities that would be enough to figure out the bus.

If you know the city she's leaving from, call the bus station and ask what the bus number, etc. is for the one coming in from that city at the scheduled arrival time.

Or check Greyhound first to see if that's the one she's taking - it's the largest bus company.

Apologies if this is stuff you've already thought of and tried.

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

She's coming from BannaOJ's, which is Chicago-area, I believe, and she is heading into Boston, South Station, arriving at 5:30.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
No, she is NOT coming from my place! She's coming from Pennsylvania or somewhere. The post where she posted as me on Grenme was August 16th, when she was sitting here in my office. http://www.grenme.com/forum/index.php?s=620368da1cebfdf18bb49f8f6821135e&showtopic=469&st=0

She gives a cell phone contact on this thread though I have no idea where "lumberton" is.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

Banna, that's for AFTER she leaves Boston, I think. Where was she today?

I'm not too worried, the bus depot isn't that big, and we know the arrival time, and what she looks like [Smile]

-Bok

ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
I thought she was in New Jersey now, visiting non-Hatrack friends, but I could be wrong.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh great, America lost Kama. I agree with the rest of the world now, we do suck. [Frown]
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'm not too worried, the bus depot isn't that big, and we know the arrival time, and what she looks like
That will work fine as long as she isn't in disguise. [Wink]
Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't worry, Tick. Kama knows where she is.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
At least she speaks the language! [Smile]
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
One of my favorite moments was in the car picking up saxy and Juliette, when Kama knew all about the civil war and the Underground Railroad, but couldn't tell us if the land Poland is on had been in the Holy Roman Empire.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

She's here, she got here early (I think the US mass transit system is trying to fool her into thinking it's half decent). No worries.

[Smile]

-Bok

TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
It's hardly surprising - how many foreigners know American history better than your average home-grown school kid?

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.