FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Kama Con the Coloring Book!

Author Topic: Kama Con the Coloring Book!
Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
I loved this effect, so I just couldn't resist.

I'm accepting orders immediately.

Please enjoy, Kama Con the Coloring Book...

Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Dude! That is... The Awesome!
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
that is really cool, now I have some weird desire to color all of the people purple.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

Print them out and go for it. That's half the fun.

Oh...and that will be $5 please.

Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

*wonders what self would look like coloring-book-ified*
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

I am also taking requests. Give me a pic and I can make it into a coloring book.

But it's only fair to say, the affect comes out better in some pics than it does in others.

You can get me on AIM at UnsungActor, and I'll coloringbookify all the pics you want. [Smile]

ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
That is unbelievably cool. [Big Grin]
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent.

Wouldn't it make a great comic strip? You just have friends stand in the poses you would want to draw, and then add captions or bubbles for the words.

So neat!

[Big Grin]

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

You're right...would be so much easier than actually drawing. And it would look nicer, considering I can't draw.
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
On behalf of Telp and myself, thank you for the effect that accentuates our double chins. (j/k, Telp [Kiss] )
Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
It's funny how pronounced it makes Kama's teeth.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
I really like how it renders the pattern of my pants. [Big Grin]

By the way, Javert is cool.

*takes down his name for future Photoshop Phriday solicitations*

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

quote:
By the way, Javert is cool.
[Blushing] Well...I....thanks...

Photoshop Phridays? *collapses under the pressure*

MaydayDesiax
Member # 5012

- posted      Profile for MaydayDesiax   Email MaydayDesiax         Edit/Delete Post 
Javert,

I.

Love.

You.

You're giving me things to do at work!

[Kiss]

Posts: 873 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wonko The Sane
Member # 2945

- posted      Profile for Wonko The Sane   Email Wonko The Sane         Edit/Delete Post 
Please post how you did that plz plz plz... [Hail]
Posts: 213 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh...that is so cool!

I'm am soooo going to make one for my daughter and her friends.

What a great idea!

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

Wonko, I can only really take credit for the concept, because the actual application was quite easy.

Photoshop-like software came with my kodak easyshare digital camera. They have a thing called "fun effects", where you can make a pic black and white, sepia toned, turn it into a cartoon, or make it a coloring book. There's also this thing called "fish eye" that sort of makes the center of the pic bubble out.

But yeah, I'm glad everyone has liked it so far. [Smile]

Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Javert, that is about THE coolest thing I have ever seen. [Hail] You're awesome!
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

THE coolest? Now c'mon, it's pretty darn cool, but THE coolest?

Thank you. [Smile]

beverly
Member # 6246

I just want to say that Telp has the cutest cheeks! They have that slightly chubby and cherubic look.

*realizes suddenly that this is OOC fodder*

ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
That is fantastic! I really want one! Wow the kamacon spinoff products are going to eat into my pocket book. We should see if Aunt Kristine wants to actually print and bind some and sell them on the hatrack store page. [Smile]
Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

Ooooooooooooooooooo...

*copywrites the idea*

[Wink]

Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, I wish I'd known about this a few months ago: a parent of one of the kids in the circus I was in this summer made a coloring book of the show... by tracing photographs! (It came out really good, but I'm just thinking of all the time she could have saved.)
Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.