FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Phone call...

Author Topic: Phone call...
Pepek
Member # 3773

- posted      Profile for Pepek   Email Pepek         Edit/Delete Post 
So.. yesterday I decided to hang out with friends all day and never came home that night- and I get home and my mother tells me that some strange number called asking for me and they said something about acting-- and i had been working on two movies here in Portland Oregon this summer which ended just shortly ago- and I met lots of good people during that time.. and I am so bloody worried right now what kind of phone call I just missed..

Anyone else ever had a bad situation like this?

-Jack Montague

Posts: 690 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
If your mom knew it was a strange number, then it must be on the caller id, no? Why don't you just call them back and find out? Otherwise, if they want to get in touch with you I'm sure they'll call again. Wait by the phone!

Edit: I misread.

[ August 28, 2004, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: ElJay ]

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pepek
Member # 3773

Oh.. I plan to, in fact i'm just counting down the hours till it wouldn't be innapropriate to call.. because if it was someones house.. 3 or so in the morning isn't the best idea of a time to call.. if it's on a movie set, that's completely different because half the time they are having lunch at 4 in the morning.. it's really quite the trip.. sooo, yes, i'e stayed up all night just waiting to call- but I worry, because I've realized while I was on set that they need things done pronto and when they need it done, and when they called may have been my only chance..

-Jack

Posts: 690 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe your mom's just getting back at you for staying out all night and no one called at all. [Razz]
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pepek
Member # 3773

....*blinks*....

Your new name is Fannie.

pbbbt!

-Jack

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.