FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Sunday Morning Seranade (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sunday Morning Seranade
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
That darn saxy. And I'm such a good girl.

*with dignity* The behavior I have done was the stockpiling. The STOCKPILING. Not the going-without-underwear. Really. The very idea. I'm completely shocked.

[ August 30, 2004, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: katharina ]

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
Egads! how my thread has degenerated. <shakes head>
Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rita Spankmistress
Member # 3484

- posted      Profile for Rita Spankmistress           Edit/Delete Post 
Did someone call me?

Spankings for everyone with clean underwear!

Posts: 114 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
So, I know that, in general, straight men find the idea of a woman who goes without underwear sexy, and straight women tend to think that the idea of a man who goes without underwear is kind of gross. Karl, do you have any feel for whether or not gay men tend to find underwearless men sexy?
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

- posted      Profile for Sara Sasse   Email Sara Sasse         Edit/Delete Post 
At this point, I plead the fifth to all and sundry issues raised herein.
Posts: 2919 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
hmm, see, I think the idea of a guy walking around the house in ratty underwear is worse than a guy just walking around with nothing at all on. I think the ratty underwear is actually a pretense so they can feel like nothing is on while pretending to be clothed.

But I could be wrong.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

Well, my ex thought it was pretty gross. I don't have a strong feeling either way as long as the guy is clean and not smelly. I don't go without underwear unless I'm going to bed. In my experience gay men's habits and preferences in this area vary widely.

To be frank, I think the straight man's "turn on" in the idea of an underwearless woman is coupled with the idea that she'd probably be wearing a dress, in which case a glimpse or even surreptitious touch might be a possibility, adding to the fantasy. This isn't quite as titillating when you're dealing with pants.

That said, the idea of a burly Scottish man in "just a kilt" can be pretty sexy, for probably the same reason, I imagine.

[ August 30, 2004, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: KarlEd ]

Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
When Porter was in college and he ran out of clean underwear, instead of doing laundry, he went out and bought more. This is the man I am married to.

He also wore horribly mismatched socks to our homecoming dance. One was light brown with a pretty pattern, and the other was solid dark. We asked why he did that, and he said, "I really liked this one sock, and I lost the other one."

The story behind the story is that he lost one, then threw away the other in dismay of ever finding it. After doing so, he found the lost one. And he decided, Why the heck do socks have to match anyway?

This is also the man who was so hungry and so lazy at the same time that he ate a bag of ramen noodles. Raw. Well, with the flavor packet sprinkled over the top.

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
This is also the man who was so hungry and so lazy at the same time that he ate a bag of ramen noodles. Raw. Well, with the flavor packet sprinkled over the top.
Hasn't everyone done that?
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, I eat ramen out of the bag as a snack.

The Kroger variant of Ramen is disgusting when applied to hot water. Now, if you find an oriental market and try some of that ramen as soup...yummy! [Big Grin]

As for the whole "going commando" thing - never did anything for me. I don't do it because I don't like my better half being in close contact with the cold, rough metal of a zipper.

Wondering if a woman was going commando didn't do anything for me - dunno why.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Personally I like the ramen noodles better plain when raw, because the flavor packet is too salty.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

o_O

I had no idea this eating of raw ramen was common practice. Well I'll be.

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Bev - try finding an oriental market in your neck of the woods.

Sample a packet of asian ramen - you'll never look at standard ramen fare the same way again. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

When I was a missionary, (on a tight budget) we'd buy packets of ramen noodles, crush them, pour them dry into a skillet and stir in scrambled eggs and the flavor packet and cook until the eggs were done. It was actually pretty decent.

[edit for spelling]

[ August 30, 2004, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: KarlEd ]

beverly
Member # 6246

On my mission, we made the ramen soup but with egg stirred and cooked in like egg drop soup. Then we ate it over rice. Mmmmmmmm....
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
we made the ramen soup but with egg stirred and cooked in like egg drop soup
my favorite way to eat ramen =) Sometimes I add some leftover chicken cut up in chunks, too.

Goody

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wussy Actor
Member # 5937

- posted      Profile for Wussy Actor   Email Wussy Actor         Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, I thought this was a Johnny Cash thread.
Posts: 288 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.