FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Madlax

Author Topic: Madlax
WraithSword
Member # 6829

- posted      Profile for WraithSword   Email WraithSword         Edit/Delete Post 
You can get this from ANBU (the actual torrent files are here). Now that you have no excuse, watch it. Return to this thread after watching at least the first two episodes (if you have a functioning soul, by that point you will devote every bit of available bandwidth in your possession to downloading the rest before wasting precious digital resources visiting any other sites). A tip about torrenting, you can torrent the first two episodes, watch them, then torrent the 1-13 episode package without wasting bandwidth, the files already downloaded count towards completion of later torrents.

I will warn you that what sanity you now posses will probably be ashes by the time you return. But that's a risk I'm willing to take.

Posts: 100 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
It's mad like... "Serial Experiments Lain"?
Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
I saw this thread title and thought, ..."Beyond Thunderdome!"
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
MasterBlaster!
Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WraithSword
Member # 6829

- posted      Profile for WraithSword   Email WraithSword         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm...well, at least if you all lose what sanity you possess, you won't miss it.
Posts: 100 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah!

*chants*

"Two men enter! One man leave!"
"Two men enter! One man leave!"

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
"Walker. Walker. Walker."
Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WraithSword
Member # 6829

I suppose some of you are wondering what has happened to your little friends...there is only one way to find out.
WraithSword
Member # 6829

Hmm...looks like they've started escaping. I'll have to find some more victims now, to share my dementia.
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
You're doi [Evil] ng well...
Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WraithSword
Member # 6829

If only my madness didn't impair me, I would embrace it and become unstoppable.

Like Scott. The insanity seems to have really put a spark into him.

WraithSword
Member # 6829

What can I say. I've accomplished what I came to this forum to do, I've come to terms with the madness invoked by Salleon's Mantra.

There are two senses in which I am unabashedly a troll. First, I came here mainly for the purpose of inflicting insanity on others. First by posting the links above, and second by letting myself write without inhibitions which I normally maintain in public discussions.

Secondly, as I have mentioned before, I have a hearty contempt for this forum as a whole and for probably more than half the actual members who post here. This is, probably, a normal attitude--I think I detect a certain air of smug superiority and self-righteousness in many of the most avid members of this site. I decline to name names, as there are many. My contempt dates back a number of years, to a previous time, forgotten now. You cannot find any of my posts, and it is unlikely that more than a couple of you remember my username (if any do), but even in that better time, this forum was a quagmire of idiocy in which unrestricted warfare against the truth was a common theme. I was not smug then, nor am I now. We lost ground, eventually we broke and fled to worlds where realities hold sway. We abandoned this place to the enemy long ago, and accepted that henceforth it would be the habitation of abominations. Nor can I claim that I am righteous. My detestation is not a virtuous thing, it merely is. But at least I admit what I am.

In a lesser, and more or less playful sense, I despised you because Madlax was unknown to you, despite your pretensions to seek out all sorts of literature and art. I have my doubts as to whether many of you are able to apprehend the beauty and power of this work, but you can judge of that for yourselves. The torrents will remain available for quite some time, through both ANBU and LUNAR.

And what is my other username? You can continue to send me guesses if you like. I'll even tell you if you get it right. In the event of a true emergency, the administrator can reveal all fairly quickly. I am not unknown, after all. Some of you have even seen my face and lived.

TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
I've always thought the one thing better than an anonymous troll is an anonymous troll who thinks we care.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.