FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » What did I miss?

Author Topic: What did I miss?
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
I've been incommunicado for basically the entire summer, except for one week. Backpacking generally doesn't come equipped with internet access.

So, what's happened since June?

Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
We all came to agreement on all issues, at the Great Assemblage of KamaCon, only to have some fresh-faced newbie come in and disagree, causing a schism, and having Hatrack revert back to its pre-Utopian state.

*Sigh* Those were the days...

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Hobbes found his funny. Turned out Annie was hiding it under her matress.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

Seriously though, you missed Kamacon. Kama visited the United States, and made a multi-state tour of it. There as what has to be the largest gathering of Hatrackers ever in Chicago to celebrate her coming, along with fairly good sized gatherings in a couple of East Coast places. There was much taking of pictures, and many of them are now posted on Foobonic.

Anything else huge happen that anybody can think of?

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I found my evil twin, and am preparing to challenge him for the title.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

I'm telling you, Porter, the only way I'm giving up that title is if I see a picture of you with an enormous handle-bar moustache (Annie, you may take this as a challenge).
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll see what I can do.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

For best effect, it should probably be black.
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
oh yeah and if you didn't already know, dkw and Bob_Scopatz are engaged, and ElJay is dkw's sister.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
Pft. That's old news. He's only been gone since June!
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

During Kamacon, Eljay got into Annie's pants. Now Anne Kate has officially gotten into Annie's pants as well. All of Eljay's aquaintences have been complimenting her on it; no word what Anne Kate's aquaintences are saying. This is 100% true, by the way.
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
dkw - "she" [Wink]
Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
Ooops. Very sorry.
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Rivka is waiting to get into Annie's pants, although in her case, the pants are a skirt.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
heh..easier access and all... [Wink]

[ September 07, 2004, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Pat and Jon Boy have set up a self-sustaining commune, well for the time being. You remember what happened to the Bio Dome, after all.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.