FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Ok, let's resolve this once and for all...

Author Topic: Ok, let's resolve this once and for all...
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
I am NOT Khal Drogo.

Khal is a IU Student names Sean Perts.

I am a Bloomington High School North students name Luke Casey.

He lives in a dorm.

I live with my parents.

We are not one and the same entity.

A few jatraqueros have told me that I am Khal, that I am not. Raia and Breyerchic have talked with both me and his at the same time I belive. We are not the same person. Finito.

Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
I never once told you you were!

I just... um, hinted at it once or twice...

But I picked up on it after he IMed me! [Wink]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khal Drogo
Member # 6786

- posted      Profile for Khal Drogo   Email Khal Drogo         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I am most defenitely not you Rhaegar, no disagreement there. Hey Raia.
Posts: 148 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

[Wave]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
Rhaegar...Raia...I think they must be the same person.
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

- posted      Profile for jebus202   Email jebus202         Edit/Delete Post 
That's the dumbest logic I've heard.
Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
welcome to the board khal.

Raia and Rhager the same person, well I don't believe that one, but I've met rhager and know raia quite well.

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
khal drogo = rhagear the fool ?
Cancelling out....
kal drogo = ragear te fool ?
kl drogo = rger te fool ?
k drogo = rger te foo ?
k drg = rger te f?
k dg = ge te f ?
kd = etef ?

kd does not = etef.
Thus, they are different people.

Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

quote:
Rhaegar...Raia...I think they must be the same person.
[Confused]

Um, except not. THAT'S a new one! People used to confuse me and Eruve Nandiriel, but we're not the same person, and Rhaegar and I most certainly are not the same person either!! We're not even the same gender, for a start!

And Kaio... [ROFL]

ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, anyone who knows basic algebra could have seen that! [Smile]
Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
Raia, how do you know you do not have a split personality called Khal Drogo? It could be true, you know...
[Dont Know]

[Wink]

Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
Well if she does she has conceiled it rather well for the last five years.
Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Wait, I thought I was the one who people got mixed up with Raia! *sulks*
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
So, can I meet him?
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

*pat pats rivka*

You know, it's really not THAT much of an honor! [Wink]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.