FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Everything irritates me.

Author Topic: Everything irritates me.
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Is there something wrong with me!? For the last few days, I've realized that the littlest things irritate the hell out of me. People calling, people talking to me when I don't already know they're going to talk to me, thinking, drawing, looking at something that doesn't interest me, people touching me...

It might have something to do with working the night shift for the past few weeks... And having to move in and scheduling with that and all. I just feel like a hand is holding onto my heart, and squeezing every so often.

(sigh) I guess that's all.

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't stop being grumpy and gloomy.
I am tired of my job, they cut my Sunday hours for tomorrow so I only get 15 hours for the week.
What the hell am I supposed to do with 15 hours? Then I got 6 hours for Saturday. Like i want to work 6 hours on Saturday.
I am going nowhere and doing nothing and this will not be my year...

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Ryuko)))

[Smile] Don't kill me!

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
PMS?
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

Can't be.
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Synesthesia ))) too. [Smile]
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Ryu))))) Hope you feel better soon.

... Could be worse, I'm irritable ALL the time. At least this is something unusual for you,and will be over sooner or later. [Wink]

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BelladonnaOrchid
Member # 188

- posted      Profile for BelladonnaOrchid   Email BelladonnaOrchid         Edit/Delete Post 
::sending calm vibes Ryuko's way::

It'll be okay, Ryukochan, I promise. It can't last forever.

Posts: 701 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
It's been happening to me. I figured it's post-vacation depression.
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Ryuko)))))

I know EXACTLY what you mean.

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree. Post-vacation depression SUCKS.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
PMS?

Can't be.

Are you trying to tell us something? [Monkeys]

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vera
Member # 2094

- posted      Profile for Vera   Email Vera         Edit/Delete Post 
I know exactly what you mean. For some reason I'm in a mood today where I just hate everyone and everything.

I decided a few years ago that we were all doomed, but most days I feel pretty ok with that. Today I am decidedly NOT ok with that, and as a result I feel like picking a fight with anybody and everybody.

Posts: 96 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Ryuko, I've just been accused of being overly sensitive and irritable, to the point where my sister intentionally "neglected" to invite me to a Labor Day barbecue at my father's house. My mother called me, extremely upset with my sister for taking that kind of action. My response was "if she doesn't want me around, that's just fine, I can certainly fill my day in other ways and not deal with her, either." I then continued to invite my mom to MY house for our own barbecue sans sister. Mom's so upset at Erica that she's seriously considering it.

Goody
(edit for misspelling)

[ September 05, 2004, 07:46 PM: Message edited by: Goody Scrivener ]

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Ryuko,
Where do you live? Is it in the north, by any chance? Because this time of year is hard for some people, as the season changes and the light starts to decrease. If you can, get outside in the sun.

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
How are you feeling today, Abby-chan?
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

Irritated. I got better for a while, but today I was supposed to go home for the day to have cookies and hang out with my family, and now my work calls me and says I might have to come in...

I hate everything...

And yes, I do live in the North, but I rarely have problems with light-related depression, et cetera. It's just not something that goes with the stock I was born from... >_>;;

saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
::pat, pat:: That's a legitimate irritation, if it makes you feel any better. I'm often a pretty irritable person, which seems to run in my family.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gwan
Member # 6194

- posted      Profile for gwan   Email gwan         Edit/Delete Post 
I get like that all the time... I just attribute it to the fact that I live with idiots. Its like: Oh no, my brother is chewing with his mouth open if he takes one more bite I'll poke his eyes out... That person just said "seen" when they were supposed to say "saw" I'll poke thier eyes out... My Dad is illiterate, I'll poke his eyes out... and it just goes on like that.
so basically I'msaying that while you may not want to poke people eyes out,I know what you mean.

Posts: 197 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
For the last few days, I've realized that the littlest things irritate the hell out of me.
I noticed...little thigs like people actually BUYING something in your KoL shop....

The NERVE of some people.... [Wink]

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Grrrr, I thought I had everything done at work yesterday and a bunch of stuff came up at the last minute and I had to stay an hour late. Then today half the microscope work I did yesterday was saved to a zip disk that decided to die on me. So I'm having to redo it. And I didn't sleep much last night despite taking a sleeping aid.

Yup, I'm definitely crabby.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.