FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Kyrie is bored

Author Topic: Kyrie is bored
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
She has been a lurker for a long time, except for in a few select fluff threads. She hasn't talked to too many of you on Aim, fix this prblem. her AIM SN is skygreenlizard
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
Boredom is God's way of loving us.
Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
yes, well lets not smother Kyrie in gods love, she has to breathe a little
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kyrie
Member # 6415

- posted      Profile for kyrie   Email kyrie         Edit/Delete Post 
I dont lurk!! I was around befor you you titwit!
I frequent the fluff threads and exchange in discores on ocation on the other threads. huph!

Posts: 264 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

look at the post count, you lurk
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Stryker, as far as I'm concerned, BOTH of you lurk. But, then again, I don't consider posting on a fluff thread to be a real post, either. [Smile]
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
C'mon, Tom. Lurkers don't post more than once in one day!

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

I only lurk when i know i'll make more of a fool of my self than usual.
kyrie
Member # 6415

- posted      Profile for kyrie   Email kyrie         Edit/Delete Post 
i used to be called valkyrie, and and I changed it because i liked this one better and its easier to remeber how to spell! so there [Taunt]
Posts: 264 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
Do I lurk?
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Kyrie, you are always welcome to IM me to talk about the insanity of the campout, right now it's about the scavenger hunt.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalD
Member # 6222

- posted      Profile for GaalD   Email GaalD         Edit/Delete Post 
I lurk except when I post [Big Grin]
Posts: 853 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WraithSword
Member # 6829

- posted      Profile for WraithSword   Email WraithSword         Edit/Delete Post 
Lurking, what's up with that?

I wouldn't have come here at all if I hadn't been overflowing with Madlax induced insanity. I think I'm pretty much okay with it now. I'll probably leave once I get episode 23.

Or I'll become even more insane...that series hasn't exactly made a point of releasing the tension....

Posts: 100 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.