FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hey, Kristine.... (Page 7)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Hey, Kristine....
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Or maybe it's this Steve Jones.
http://www.tetongravity.com/sjones.htm

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like to apologize to Kristine... I was probably offensive to her in this thread. I have a great respect for what she does here. I simply think, like the rest of us, she's human, and have concerns due to her human nature and the manner in which she acted the other day. I didn't mean to be offensive, and deeply apologize for that. I don't think she'd ever intentionally act in an unfair manner, and did not mean to imply this, if indeed I did imply that.
Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

kwisni just pointed out a fact to me that I actually did know but had forgotten. Turkeys in this day and age are bred to have so much meat and are so heavy that they are basically all AId cause none of them can do it naturally anymore.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
HEY!!!

Who amongst you "birds and bees" experts wants to explain the whole kit and kaboodle to my curious almost-11-year-old-son????

Wow!

MAybe I'll just save this thread and tell him to read it - and explain that it covers everything EVER found in ANY relationship anywhere.

Since let's face it - clear communication as well as proper stroking are both key components to a healthy relationship . . .

[Big Grin]

(Edited to replace "rubbing" with "stroking" as more appropriate)

[ September 09, 2004, 08:55 PM: Message edited by: Shan ]

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
And I'm the dirty one?
Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know, Beren. Leavning proper stroking aside, how do you feel about improper stroking?
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

I'm not one-handed for nothing. [Embarrassed]
Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
"No video."

Oh, man. We didn't videotape the ceremony. The reception we did, but I wanted the wedding to be my very own memory, changed and gilded as time went by.

That is how it has been. I am so glad I made that decision. However, it was extremely unpopular, and I took a load of crap for it.

Liz

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

Who called you dirty????
Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Who hasn't?
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think I have.

I mean, I might have thought it, but I'm fairly certain I never actually said it.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

Beren's not dirty - not at all. A nicer, well-behaved, intelligent and humorous correspondent you'll never meet.

Besides, he willingly shares DVDs.

[Big Grin]

Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

Maybe you don't think I'm dirty because dirty minds think alike [Wink]

(See, I told you I'm turning feral)

BannaOj
Member # 3206

Well I think the whole "Hokie" definition thing was some sort of unconscious meme propagated in the minds of many after last week's football game. Whether this is good or bad for the actual Hokies I don't know. For evidence I direct you to the bottom of this column.

http://www.collegefootballnews.com/2004/Ask_CFN/Ask_CFN.htm

To be fair, no one has pointed out (in writing as far as I can tell from the sportswriterse) that USC is strongly encouraging people to call their teams the "Men of Troy" rather than "Trojans" due to the condom of the same name.

AJ

aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post 
My fault, got over-annoyed at a USC student trying to get a physics forum to do his homework problems.
Guess my long ago comment -- USC Trojans: Preventing young minds from becoming fertile -- caught on a bit more than I expected.

Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Risuena
Member # 2924

- posted      Profile for Risuena   Email Risuena         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh... Well I've certainly seen some very inappropriate shirts at VT football games... including the USC game. The shirt of choice there said something along the lines of "Trojans belong on my dick." Amazingly enough it's still not as bad as the shirts I saw leading up to West Virginia on Halloween in '99. I draw the line at actually posting that slogan here, but if anyone really wants to know, email me.
Posts: 959 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.