FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Woah.. I left the village..

Author Topic: Woah.. I left the village..
Pepek
Member # 3773

- posted      Profile for Pepek   Email Pepek         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you know!?
Did you know that they have this whole other forum on here based on the battleschool? Where they create scenarios for their made up characters? - They also have some other wierd forum on here where they tell stories about this town in like, the 1830's or something.. I didn't stay long.. I got scared..
Has anyone else had this sort of experience?

-Jack Montague

*never leaves the 'Rack again*

Posts: 690 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
*pat pat*
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
*giggle*
awww... too cute!

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I peeked in on 1830's once... and ran for cover fast! LOL After that, I'm wary of Battle School... never mind that I don't think a mere secretary would fit in with all those geniuses (genii?) [Big Grin]

Goody

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
I used to hang out exclusively in Hatrack 1830's.
Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pepek
Member # 3773

- posted      Profile for Pepek   Email Pepek         Edit/Delete Post 
What kinda diseases did ya get?

-Jack Montague

Posts: 690 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
None- but my main character, Joshua, married a prostitute that looked uncannily like his dead wife.
Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
I played around on 1830 for a while. But I was a member of the original mailing list that got OSC to start VBS (due to fears about copyright infringement, which at the time was a valid concern).

BTW, did you know there are also Writers Group forums, and a forum exclusively about our host!?! [Wink]

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.