FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Can't Believe My Exwork

Author Topic: Can't Believe My Exwork
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
o_O

I'm shocked and angry. They're doing the exact same thing to my friend Sarah that they did to me, down to not following their own disciplinary procedure and singling her out of the group.

Almost action by action what they did to me. She can't do anything without getting scolded. She's getting run out, and it all started just after I left, when they asked her what she knew about me and the agency and she wouldn't tell him.

[Mad]

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Is she documenting everything?

Sounds to me like that place really needs to be scrutinized by the state's eeoc....

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
What was your ex-work?

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, she is.

Yes, they are. I already filed charges about my issue. Am wondering if I should give the lawyer on my case a call about this crap.

A community mental health agency.

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Trevor: Search, "work", subject only, member number for mackillian out to do it. Welcome to Hatrack [Wink]
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
It's worth mentioning to your lawyer, because it could be construed as interfereing with your case by intimidating a potential witness.

Bad faith by them = good for you.

But she needs to have her own lawyer, and yours may have a conflict of interest if he represents her. But i haven't taken Professional Responsibility, so I don't know for sure.

/rude Mack's exwork.

Dagonee

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

By the way, there is a class of people who need a scapegoat. When one is finally gotten rid of, they realize the world isn't suddenly all bright cheery sunshine and pick a new scapegoat.

Serial scapegoaters, I call 'em.

Dagonee

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

I call them much nastier names.

[Wink]

Thanks for the input, Dag.

Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
I completely agree with Dag on this...not suprising, since he is far more of an expert on these sort of things than I am... [Big Grin]

Make sure you have her lawyer talk to yours though, as the harrasment seems to be coming down the same way, and with you as a source of it.

If you can prove it, they just screwed up big-time...

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

I don't want to overstate this - it might be useful - there's no guarantee. Kwea's suggestion to have the lawyers coordinate is excellent.

Dagonee

ghost of xnera
Member # 3920

- posted      Profile for ghost of xnera   Email ghost of xnera         Edit/Delete Post 
[Mad] That is so not on. [Mad]
Posts: 72 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.