FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » My 5-year-old's view of Life, Death, Taxes and Bambi

Author Topic: My 5-year-old's view of Life, Death, Taxes and Bambi
fil
Member # 5079

- posted      Profile for fil   Email fil         Edit/Delete Post 
I am so excited about my daughter's kindergarten education. It really has been so neat the amount of new things she is learning, talking about, and so on. I love her use of new words, though. Mrs. Malaprop would be proud!

My favorite was this: She was learning the concept of camouflage in the animal world. She held up a picture of a baby deer in a glade where her spotted coat effectively blended with flowers and grass . When I asked her why they needed this?

"It protects the baby from creditors."

*notes new bill-time strategy.

fil

Posts: 896 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

New investment strategy, borrow money to buy Camoflage Outfits.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
That is too cute.

Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
What kind of camo works best for creditors?

Dagonee

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
The SSN of a lawyer, preferably a prosecutor, would do nicely [Wink]
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Cute! [Big Grin]
Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fil
Member # 5079

- posted      Profile for fil   Email fil         Edit/Delete Post 
I guess it is true, then. Everthing I DO need to know my daughter will learn in Kindergarten.

[Big Grin]

fil

Posts: 896 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
That's awesome. [ROFL]
Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.