FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » CLUBHOUSE: Yet another series premiere

Author Topic: CLUBHOUSE: Yet another series premiere
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Tonight, CBS is airing the pilot episode for the series Clubhouse, a baseball drama which features Dean Cain and Christopher Lloyd.

Only problem is, if it does end up being good, it's regular night is Tuesday at 9, directly opposite UPN's wonderful Veronica Mars.

But hey, we'll see. I'll be tuning in - I'd like to hear what others think of it as well.

Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

Well, dammit, it was really good.

*sighs*

Now comes the question which to watch, and which to download. If I was a Neilson client, I'd defininitely watch Veronica Mars, because I'm sure it has the least amount of exposure, being on UPN.

But, seeing that it doesn't matter... *torn*

Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
download?
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
Tape one?
Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

Yeah, but digital quality rips look so much nicer [Wink]

I've been spoiled on DVD, and now have an aversion to analog tape.

But taping one works fine for people less anal about their visual entertainment than I am.

[ September 26, 2004, 10:30 PM: Message edited by: Taalcon ]

Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
I saw it and liked it. The story of the episode was a little predictable, but I can forgive them for that if it doesn't become a trend. The preview for next week looks better, anyway.

I think my favorite thing about the show is that it stars Jeremy Sumpter. It leads me to wonder where Rachel Hurd-Wood and the rest of the kids from the latest "Peter Pan" are headed as well.

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.