FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Lend it to me...

Author Topic: Lend it to me...
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
Lend me your strength for today, and I shall return it to you afterwards. (Sorry for the poetry.) Thanks!

[ September 28, 2004, 12:09 AM: Message edited by: Phanto ]

Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
My strength is all on loan from others already, but good luck anyway.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
My only real personal strength is the ability to recognize actors or quotes from movies at the drop of a hat. So, if that benefits you, feel free to have my strength.
Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Fie on these weaklings. You may have my strength for 24 hours. Return it promptly, please. I will be meek and studious tomorrow, and it is not like me, so people will wonder.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post 
*casts Bull's Strength*

There. Now you have a +4 enhancement bonus to strength for 1 minute per my caster level.

Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamphyr
Member # 6213

- posted      Profile for Zamphyr           Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm, are you in need of any sarcasm ? I have that in spades.

Whatever strength I have, you're welcome to it.

Posts: 349 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll give you my ability to manipulate people, but I need it back within a few days; we're trying to get my aunt and uncle to co-sign on a business loan. I'll have to keep my ability to function without adequate sleep, though, as my daughter's teething.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polio
Member # 6479

- posted      Profile for Polio   Email Polio         Edit/Delete Post 
I will lend you all my physical strength because I am huge and muscle-bound. (Sorry, only gwan would get that one.) [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 165 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CStroman
Member # 6872

- posted      Profile for CStroman   Email CStroman         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll gladly pay you tomorrow, for a cheeseburger today.
Posts: 1533 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

Thanks to ya'll.

Appreciate it ^^.

[ September 28, 2004, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: Phanto ]

Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

You're welcome.

I was going to say more, but I see you've edited, so I won't.

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

Say more, please [Smile] . I only edited it out for a really stupid reason...
ElJay
Member # 6358

I was going to say, glad you managed to do what you wanted to, and sorry it didn't work out as you had hoped. But I didn't want to confuse anyone.

And I haven't read/caught the situation you were referring to, so I don't know what's going on... but I hope you're okay, and I'm glad you got your frustrations out here. And...

(((Phanto)))

Iffin' you need it. [Wink]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.