FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » How To Fold A Shirt - The Internet Experience

Author Topic: How To Fold A Shirt - The Internet Experience
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
I just had someone point this out to me. How would we survive without the internet?

[ September 28, 2004, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Taalcon ]

Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christy
Member # 4397

- posted      Profile for Christy   Email Christy         Edit/Delete Post 
*faints* My hero!

*blush* I have an obsession with laundry.

Posts: 1777 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
when someone explains how to fold a fitted sheet...
Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Just like to point out that I've always folded my shirts like that.

But my specialty is fitted sheets. I never knew I was a freak about folding laundry until someone pointed it out. It's probably why I don't like to do it; it takes me two hours to fold it all. : )

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Banna: Tuck the corners into each other. The rest comes pretty naturally.

My biggest problem with folding my shirts like that has been finding space to do it. I can't stand my clean laundry to be laying on the floor.

[ September 28, 2004, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: PSI Teleport ]

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Banna,
Fold the squishy ends under each other. Put your hand in and sort of force a corner. Make the corners as square as you can, then fold as usual. (not easy to explain, sorry)

My husband got me a Flip and Fold for Christmas last year. heaven, I tellyou, plain heaven.

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.cyberbrands.com/pub/flipfold.html

linkage

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
I was taught how to fold a fitted sheet by an ex-bf. He had been in the Navy, and learned there, I think... (although I didn't think they use fitted sheets in the military)

So embarrassing to be taught by a guy ....!

(That's okay -- I taught him how to bleed brakes on the car after repairing them....)

Farmgirl

[ September 28, 2004, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: Farmgirl ]

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the master
Member # 6788

- posted      Profile for the master   Email the master         Edit/Delete Post 
ok, meltingsnowman, this is the thing i was trying to describe to you last week.
Posts: 157 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
Um, you don't fold a sheet, you put it on the bed. Duh.
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the master
Member # 6788

- posted      Profile for the master   Email the master         Edit/Delete Post 
wait, this is the short version. the one i saw had the folding of various shirts and a skirt and NO PANTS!
Posts: 157 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.