FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Welcome to BunnV!!!!

Author Topic: Welcome to BunnV!!!!
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to hatrack, BunnV! Hooray, we finally dragged you over here! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<bighug>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[Wave] [Party] [Group Hug] [Hat]

Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grisha
Member # 6871

- posted      Profile for Grisha   Email Grisha         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey BunnV, welcome to hatrack, you look very familiar. [Hat]
Posts: 376 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

- posted      Profile for BunnV   Email BunnV         Edit/Delete Post 
[Cool]

Thanks! I'll see if i can make time to post. in the mean time, I'll be sticking my hands in the octogonal hole I saw in the wall. Inside it has a metal box I can see at a glance inside the hole. Tatiana has informed me that it could potentially be a high risk electrical hazard. I think it's part of the mechanical beehive. Really, the box is there! The bees living in it are mechanical.. don't make honey. They make electricity! Since the beehive is at the university, they vote for their queen through an electricoral college. At first I thought it wasn't holey. But i was soon conviced that the hole in the wall was far from evil. Fun stuff! It's quite a sight to see. Made me feel like a whole person, again.

[ September 29, 2004, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: BunnV ]

Posts: 326 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

But octagonal is the shape of STOP signs!
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
BunnV, welcome! [Wave]

You know, whenever I see your screen name I am going to be thinking "bunny" whether you intended that or not. [Evil]

So, now, are you pretty much guarunteed an electric shock?

>.<

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damien
Member # 5611

- posted      Profile for Damien   Email Damien         Edit/Delete Post 
Hullo.

D.

Posts: 677 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome,

Did you pick BunnV, because the first four Roman Numerals would have resulted in people calling you bunn-eye (BunnI, BunnII, BunnIII, BunnIV)

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Organic bees make hexagonal cells. I suppose the electromechanical ones are 4/3 as cool as that! But octagons don't tile the plane! So the EMBs must be solitary in their habits. Watch out not to disturb their young; I hear they're fiercly protective and the results might be quite shocking.

BunnV rhymes with PunnV! [Smile]

BunnV
Member # 6816

(Haha, yes, Tatiana. I can surely say, though, that Organic sure does keep me bee-sy) [Monkeys]

Beverly, believe me, you're not the first and won't be the last to think of the "Bunny" thing. [Wink]

My roommate, Linda, calls me Bunny more than she does my real name. Haha. In return, I call her "drooly." She asked me "huh? why drooly?" and I told her, "you seem like the type that would drool a lot, that's all." She hated that nickname, but I didn't stop using it, (only fair if she was going to be calling me Bunny) and now she's learned to love it.

When we see each other, the ritual is usually unchanged.

"BUNNNYYY!!!"
"DROOooLLLYY!!!" ::politely gestures for her to wipe corner of mouth::

Any other interesting nicknames out there? Namely those that were once despised then slowly accustomed to?

(Hmm, with all the drool, I'll have to keep her away from the octo-beehive)

[ September 29, 2004, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: BunnV ]

Posts: 326 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Octobees are particularly prevalent in October, and they actually are acutely attracted to drool and to ice cream. Drooling bunnies eating ice cream in October are at greatest risk. It's safest to always eat ice cream in pairs, therefore, or in higher numbers, with one person taking care to keep an eye out for octobees. Their favorite flavors are those with alliterative titles such as rum raisin.
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
So, how do you know Tatiana, BunnV?
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

We're engaged. [Smile]
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
hey dude, good to see you made it to hatrack.

<<<<<<<<<hugs>>>>>>>>>>>

Welcome man.

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcom to Hatrack BunnV!!! You're now an official part of Hatrack, having your pic up on foobonic and all... [Smile]

[ September 29, 2004, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

So, he is one of the four?
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Yes, see here for more complete information.
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

You are making Bokonon very proud. [Smile]
B166ER
Member # 6380

- posted      Profile for B166ER   Email B166ER         Edit/Delete Post 
[Wave] Hey BunnV, welcome [Wave]

And hatrack doesn't have to take that much time, I don't spend much time here, but enjoy most of the time I do spend here.

But I am not the best example of hatrackers.

Posts: 36 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
<welcomes BunnV>

[Hat]

<Solutes>

(~Col.Grisha)

Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

<salutes Koga's solution> [Hat]

<dissolves into organic solution of pure happiness to see BunnV here>

Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
<mops up the Tatiana based happiness solution, so none will be lost>
Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prolixshore
Member # 4496

- posted      Profile for prolixshore           Edit/Delete Post 
::welcomes jorge to make ak happy::

--ApostleRadio

Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome Bunn5!

[Smile]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, well that link she put up above explains at lot.....either that, or I'm just more confused.

Sometimes I'm not realy sure on this forum when to take people literally, and when they are being sarcastic.....

Welcome to BunnV

FG [Confused]

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Every time I see this thread, my first thought is that Bunn V is a planet, the fifth in the Bunn system, and that Anne Kate is welcoming us all to it.

Strangely, I persist in thinking that even though I now know perfectly well that BunnV is simply a new Hatracker, and not actually a planet.

Oh, and by the way, welcome BunnV!

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

He'd make a really cool planet! Welcome to BunnV! [Smile] I wanna live there now! [Smile]
Grisha
Member # 6871

- posted      Profile for Grisha   Email Grisha         Edit/Delete Post 
Some how i knew that was comeing.

I bet it is a great planet, with electric bee hives, and grass to roll in, and friendly hurricanes.

Posts: 376 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Welcome back! [Smile]
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
So once Bunn V has been around long enough to develop followers, they can be known as "satellites"! I like that.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

::tackles kaioshin00:: [Cool]
Tatiana
Member # 6776

<is a satellite of BunnV's>
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Tatiana, in your post on that thread, you forgot: "Jewish mothers: Raia" [Big Grin]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Intelligence3
Member # 6944

- posted      Profile for Intelligence3   Email Intelligence3         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome!
Posts: 720 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

Lol! Haha, the "satellite" connection is definitely a new one for me. Noemon you rock!

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Tatiana
Member # 6776

<Is honored that Raia considers herself part of the family> [Kiss]
Tatiana
Member # 6776

<makes another revolution around BunnV, as his satellite> [Kiss]

Edit to spell satellite right! [Roll Eyes]

[ November 23, 2004, 05:09 AM: Message edited by: Tatiana ]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.