FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » And Now, the moment we've all been waiting for it's the

Author Topic: And Now, the moment we've all been waiting for it's the
suntranafs
Member # 3318

- posted      Profile for suntranafs   Email suntranafs         Edit/Delete Post 
HATRACK POPULARITY CONTEST!!! [Hat]
Ok pretty simple how it works, we count up all the votes at the end and put a number beside each name and see who wins.
I vote for myself- twice. Not because I neccessarily think I'm the coolest around, but because I'm 99.9% sure no one else will, and it's a little tacky, but at the end of the day all the list will say is suntranafs: 2

Posts: 1103 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
This is a really great thread.

You should think about making more of these and selling them.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
I vote for OSC-fan
Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suntranafs
Member # 3318

- posted      Profile for suntranafs   Email suntranafs         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok to clarify I believe that was about -5 votes for suntranafs.
Posts: 1103 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Seriously - I don't think anyone thinks a popularity contest is a good idea.

If you were joking, I didn't get it - but I don't have my funny on this afternoon, so it could be entirely my fault.

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
I think Ralphie was declared The-Most-Popular-Ever.

As in EVER.

Like, there's no point any more, because she's so popular.

Fighting against that-- well, that's like fighting against God, you know? Cuz he's all-powerful, and how are you going to fight that? I mean, you can't, right?

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
No one can compete with Ralphie. Ralphie's so popular she changed the game. She's The One.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
what's pop-u-leer? [Dont Know]
Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmkaProblemka
Member # 6495

- posted      Profile for AmkaProblemka   Email AmkaProblemka         Edit/Delete Post 
No, silly, she is Keanu Reeves.
Posts: 438 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I also vote for OSC-fan
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
Ralphie is both better and badder than Jet Li/Keaneauauaua Reeves.

If Jet Li and Neo went through a dimensional shunt in which their physicalities and spirits were amalgamated into one kung-fu kicking, moody, dark-bright messiah figure, Ralphie would still make him look like a silly little six year old with a nervous tic.

That's how chiroscuro she is. She is both bad and rad. She has ended forever the question of popularity on Hatrack. She is the beginning and the end of fame here.

I'm not a fanboy. It's not fanboy-hoodness if you speak the truth.

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
I vote for celia.
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danzig avoiding landmarks
Member # 6792

- posted      Profile for Danzig avoiding landmarks           Edit/Delete Post 
Most known, most liked, or most hated?
Posts: 281 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Relics cease being popular and start being "references". I am to popularity on Hatrack what Canterbury Tales are to Hilary Duff.

(Of course, popular or not, I haven't seen one red cent. Not ONE RED CENT.)

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
I vote for John Lennon.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alucard...
Member # 4924

- posted      Profile for Alucard...   Email Alucard...         Edit/Delete Post 
I vote for The Mooninites' Quad Laser. It cannot be defeated.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/8170922/
(pic is a bit offensive, if you do not like being flipped the bird)

Posts: 1870 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
I vote for Justa Notha Name.
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suntranafs
Member # 3318

Gee, what kind of ****wit came up with this thread anyway. First off, there's no way it'd ever be scientific, 3/4 of the people would never bother thinking about voting, at least half the remainder obviously would not vote seriously, and then of course it'd have no end because who would end it(ridiculous), add that to the fact that you can have multiple votes, it'd just be a huge mess. Secondly, all other things notwithstanding, if people actually cared enough that it actually went through the only probable result would be big fights at the end evolving into ongoing personal feuds. Sheesh!
Whoever came up with this one must have been totally flipping insane. Or the only other thing I can think would be some sleep deprived, eccentric humored, chaotic minded person who read the "Hugs" thread and upon very sulkily not finding his name there, it bringing to mind times gone by, and being unwilling to admit it because of manly pride and such things, thought Ok, you want a stupid fluff thread, I'LL show you a stupid fluff thread, a really reeeeaaaallllly stupid fluff thread! (That would have to be some guy who was perpetually overdoing things)
Anyhoo... like I say the guy was probably just nuts, actually no idea what gave me that other idea [Wink]

Allegra
Member # 6773

- posted      Profile for Allegra   Email Allegra         Edit/Delete Post 
If you want to be in the hug thread just go in there and start hugging people.

[ROFL]

I was just thinking about how funny it would be to walk into a room and start hugging people.

Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
Is anyone else singing the song from "Wicked" right now? Because I am.
Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fyfe
Member # 937

- posted      Profile for Fyfe   Email Fyfe         Edit/Delete Post 
"There's nothing that can stop you from becoming popular!"

Jen

Posts: 910 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.