FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » :: The Last Post Thread: Deep Space Nine ::

Author Topic: :: The Last Post Thread: Deep Space Nine ::
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I win.
Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dh
Member # 6929

- posted      Profile for dh   Email dh         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shouldn't this be the Last Outpost Thread?
Posts: 609 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@#$@#%@#4. I got tired of the TNG label on the last Last Post Thread, and was debating starting one with this title 30 minutes ago.

You stole my idea, so I shall steal the last post.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Taunt]

Dream on. Nobody kills a thread like AFR.

Edit: LOL at dh

[ October 14, 2004, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: advice for robots ]

Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vadon
Member # 4561

- posted      Profile for Vadon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ds9... shudders... and you didn't kill it! Because, I did!
Posts: 1831 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

Not so.
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What You Leave Behind, Part 1

and

What You Leave Behind, Part II

aired on Spike today.

Now, that's a last post, DS9-style.

[Taunt]

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought the 3rd Docking Pylon would be the Last DS9 Post?
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

Having never seen a DS9 episode all the way through, all I can say is:

Last post.

advice for robots
Member # 2544

Seriously. Let's get all three threads on the first page.
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

I cannot allow that travesty of Voyager to have more posts than this one, so I will take the last one here, which, though I am taking it, adds to the posts.

Some how we must have entered into an alternative universe time shifting episode.

I hate those.

(If everything in the StarTrek alternate-universe is backwards, goodguys are badguys, etc., then did that mean the entire Alpha Quadrant got lost, and went looking for Voyager?)

[ October 15, 2004, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: Dan_raven ]

IdemosthenesI
Member # 862

- posted      Profile for IdemosthenesI   Email IdemosthenesI         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hoho! Dan_Raven had it. He really did! However, I cannot allow that to be. Nice Try, Dan. And you thought I'd forget!
Posts: 894 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

Psssh.

Make way for the master.

newfoundlogic
Member # 3907

- posted      Profile for newfoundlogic   Email newfoundlogic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I refuse to post on a last post thread that has anything to do with StarTrek.
Posts: 3446 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and yet you just did.
Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newfoundlogic
Member # 3907

- posted      Profile for newfoundlogic   Email newfoundlogic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I didn't, you just think I did, but I didn't.
Posts: 3446 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<sweeps the board>
Posts: 6245 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Last Post
Member # 7092

- posted      Profile for Last Post           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*obligatory cameo*
Posts: 16 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tater
Member # 7035

- posted      Profile for Tater           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 925 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

Oh, way to go, Tater, you killed my thread again.
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*revives thread*
Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one saw this coming! [Taunt]
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The original is always the best.

--j_k

Posts: 3616 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dad says that the Forrest Gump movie is way better than the book. And the book is the original, so that may not always apply.
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Will B
Member # 7931

- posted      Profile for Will B   Email Will B         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You choose to exist here? It is not linear.
Posts: 1877 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.