FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Deleted thread

Author Topic: Deleted thread
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
Its not often I notice one that disapears...
Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
What thread was that?
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kacard
Administrator
Member # 200

- posted      Profile for kacard   Email kacard         Edit/Delete Post 
It was a thread by a person who joined to make one and only one post to quote OSC out of context and make a plea that people should never buy his books. I get to decide that Hatrack (paid for by proceeds from those books) does not have to maintain that thread [Smile] There are plenty of threads on here by long-time members that disagree with just about everything OSC has ever written. So, philosphically, that one was not even necessary [Smile]

P.S. There was one reply, which was very nice and civilized, so sorry it had to go, too. Can't remember who wrote it, was it you Paul? If so, nicely done, but still gone.

[ October 17, 2004, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: kacard ]

Posts: 780 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
Whoops. There must have been two. LOL I didn't see that one [Smile]
Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kacard
Administrator
Member # 200

- posted      Profile for kacard   Email kacard         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, then it wasn't deleted by the mods [Smile]
Posts: 780 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

Good to know.

Bad Kama, ending your fun by deleting the thread!

[Evil]

Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't delete it!
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Shadow
Member # 5663

- posted      Profile for The Shadow           Edit/Delete Post 
Only the Shadow knows who deleted that thread. . .

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! [Evil Laugh]

Posts: 7 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.