FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Farscape: Peacekeeper Wars

Author Topic: Farscape: Peacekeeper Wars
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
"You are ruining my wedding."

"Honey, you're pointing a gun at the baby."

[ROFL]

Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keedokes
Member # 6301

- posted      Profile for keedokes   Email keedokes         Edit/Delete Post 
Is anybody taping this? PC and I are seriously out of the loop and don't know anyone with cable...we need our Farscape!! Somebody please help.

[Smile]

Posts: 79 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

I'm going to be taping it tomorrow when both parts run back-to-back. I think I know someone who can copy the tape - maybe. I'll have to ask her tomorrow.
Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BookWyrm
Member # 2192

- posted      Profile for BookWyrm   Email BookWyrm         Edit/Delete Post 
I can tape it (1 VCR/DVD combo and 1 VCR). Si I can tape it for someone. Email me with a snailmail address at
vendragnborn AT sbcglobal DOT net (spelled it all out to kinda defeat any crawlers, but you know the drill.)
NOTE!!!! It will be AFTER Nov 3 before I could mail it because my 638 dollars for the month is now down to less than 50. And I still have a couple bills to pay yet.

Posts: 986 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
If dkw forgot that she was supposed to tape this for me, I will be begging for a copy, too. And I will happily send you money to cover tapes and postage.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
dkw no longer has cable. And wasn't told when it was going to be on anyway.

Sarah might have taped it, though.

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

*nod* I knew I should have reminded you, although guess it wouldn't have helped anyway.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BookWyrm
Member # 2192

Part one airs at 7pm EST tonight. Then part 2. Repeats two more times tonight at 11 and 1. Repeats again tomorrow night as well as sunday (according to the TV guide.
With that many showings I should be able to get at least 4, maybe 6, recordings of the entire show on one tape each. Anyone wanting a copy holler at me by way of the email in my first post in this thread.

I will post if I reach that limit so no one will be disappointed.

Posts: 986 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

BookWyrm, I just tried to e-mail you at that address and it bounced back to me. Please save me a spot on the list, and I'll try again when I get home. Thank you so much!
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm already downloading it. [Smile]
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BookWyrm
Member # 2192

Done Eljay. Gonna check make sure I didn't typo the email addy.

EDIT: Didn't typo the addy. Try emailing me at ven_dragnborn AT hotmail DOT com (that is an underscore between the names)
or
venDOTdragnbornATgmailDOTcom

One of the 3 should work

[ October 18, 2004, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: BookWyrm ]

TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Getting it taped for a friend - I may actually have to watch it at some point.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm begging!!!

Please someone let me watch their copy at some point?????

[Hail]

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
"You ruined my life."
"I know."

Beautiful.

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Psycho Triad
Member # 3331

- posted      Profile for Psycho Triad   Email Psycho Triad         Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] [Eek!]
Wow.
Wow.
Wow.
and..
Wow.
[Eek!] [Eek!]

Posts: 271 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

- posted      Profile for Sara Sasse   Email Sara Sasse         Edit/Delete Post 
"Shooting makes me feel better!" [Smile]
Posts: 2919 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Architraz Warden
Member # 4285

- posted      Profile for Architraz Warden   Email Architraz Warden         Edit/Delete Post 
I think the word frell was used once in the first part...

The count is up to probably two dozen in the second.

What gives?

Feyd Baron, DoC

Posts: 1368 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
You could just download it off the net. Means you get to watch it sooner than waiting for it to come in the mail. [Razz]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

so I get home just in time for the second showing of part 2 ... and find out that (a) the vcr is disconnected and (b) the recording was ended after part 1 because (c) the tape popped out due to the fact that (d) my husband didn't make sure the vcr was set to EP so it could tape more than 2 hours on one tape. GRRR [Wall Bash]

So I watched it twice.

I think it's going to be on again Sunday?

BookWyrm
Member # 2192

Pt 2 reairs at 6PM CST tonight.
Airs back to back at 2PM Sunday.

Bob S. Hollah at me. I'll send you a copy. I have one set aside for Eljay. I have another unclaimed as of yet. Will have 2 more Sunday when it airs again.

keedokes
Member # 6301

- posted      Profile for keedokes   Email keedokes         Edit/Delete Post 
*raises her hand and jumps up and down*

Please save me one, someone! We can't download it because we got caught downloading something else last week... [Frown] *eek*

Posts: 79 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, you can always record from one vcr onto the other and make many more copies [Wink] .
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Peacekeepers rule!!
[Smile]
Go, Command Carriers! GO!

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
BookWyrm, you are too kind. I believe that ElJay will put me on the wait list for her copy. She'd offered as much months ago so I think she'll be a kind soul and keep that bargain.

If she fails to come through, though...

Thanks for taping it!!! [Hail] [Hail] [Hail]

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

After watching the first half, my wife said that the writing process probably went something like this:

What is the most absurd thing we can do with the characters?

I know! Let's make Rigel pregnant with John and Aeryn's baby!.

Now, how can we make this happen? Let's think, people...

[ October 21, 2004, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: mr_porteiro_head ]

Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lost Ashes
Member # 6745

- posted      Profile for Lost Ashes   Email Lost Ashes         Edit/Delete Post 
I enjoyed the heck out of it.

Really miss that show.

Posts: 472 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

I like the show, but was never able to watch it sequentially.

I really enjoyed the miniseries and hope I'm able to tape it correctly on Sunday. (reminder - if I want something done right, do it myself)

CaySedai
Member # 6459

wow - I think this is the first time I've ever seen the Google ads at the bottom. Honestly. My screen always ended with