FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Veronica Mars conspiracy thread *spoilers*

Author Topic: Veronica Mars conspiracy thread *spoilers*
vwiggin
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for vwiggin   Email vwiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
OK....

Who killed Lilly?

Was Veronica raped? If so, who did it?

What's up with Veronica's mom?

Is Lilly's murder going to carry the whole series or is this just the first of many story arcs?

Does anyone distrust the new guy Veronica is dating? He just came out of nowhere and seems too good to be true.

Posts: 1592 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Who shot JR? Is he dead, or will he live? Who's being tortured in that cave in the middle of nowhere in the Nevada desert? Will the torture continue for the whole season, or will Becket make an appearance and a rescue? Will Garfield lose weight, or remain cranky for the rest of his cardiovascular-challenged life?
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwiggin
Member # 926

Q: Who would win in a fight, batman or superman?

"Neither. The fight would be won by your imaginary girlfriend that "moved" to Canada before any of your friends could meet her.

Now grab that six pack of Mountain Dew, get back down to the basement and find that +2 Vorpal Sword in the dungeon of Bazraha. I know you can do it.

I believe in you.

Veronica"

Posts: 1592 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwiggin
Member # 926

Ha! I knew that punk was no good.
vwiggin
Member # 926

So Veronica and Duncan are brother and sister?
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe I shouldn't post in a thread I know nothing about, but who's Veronica Mars?

(Heh, just adding to my post count...)

[ November 10, 2004, 01:15 AM: Message edited by: Boris ]

Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh heck, I thought it was a joke. Until I started seeing other thing about Veronica Mars. Ooops, too late! I already seriously derailed a possibly serious thread . . . [Evil]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Last night's episode was holy wow wow wow.

Duncan's monologue gave me CHILLS. So much information, so much emotion - so powerful.

1 More Hour of VM before we discover Who Killed Lily Kane...

Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
We had a VCR snafu, so I didn't get to see last week's episode. I recorded it last night (though of course I haven't yet checked to see if it actually recorded, though I know something did), and plan to watch it probably during the kids' naps today.

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
*bumpity*
Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
Any predictions?

I'm guessing LK's death was an accident. If it were some type of well planned murder, it would have been done in a low key type of way.

I think LK was killed while trying to stop a cat fight between Duncan and Veronica's mothers.

I also think Veronica and Duncan are not really brothers and sisters.

BTW, VM has been picked up for a second season. [Smile]

What will be the focus for season 2? VM fighting terrorists?

[ May 05, 2005, 07:40 AM: Message edited by: Beren One Hand ]

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carolan
Member # 2106

- posted      Profile for carolan   Email carolan         Edit/Delete Post 
After seeing Tuesday's episode, what's your new theory? I'm guessing that Aaron Eckolls was sleeping with Lilly since he's the camera-happy daddy, and his wife killed Lilly in a jealous fit of rage. I guess I kind of like the idea of Logan and Veronica and I don't particularly want him to be the bad guy anymore.
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
I feel the same way about Logan. After so many obstacles, I really want Veronica to find a guy she can finally trust. [Smile]
Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Risuena
Member # 2924

- posted      Profile for Risuena   Email Risuena         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. I never knew this thread existed.

I really don't have any good theories about who killed Lilly. I've been wondering about Weidmann, if only because he's one of the more sinister characters and he's been one of the main actors in the cover-up. Also, I wouldn't mind not having to deal with him next season.

Which is exactly the reason why I hope Aaron didn't kill Lilly - he's too much fun to have around.

I do think it was on of the adults, I'm not sure why but I just can't buy one of the high schoolers as the murderer.

quote:
I feel the same way about Logan. After so many obstacles, I really want Veronica to find a guy she can finally trust.
Ok - I really like Veronica and Logan together but I don't think she can trust him at all. There's too much baggage there and I doubt it's coincidental that nothing happened between them until after Logan discovered she was investigating Lilly's murder.
Posts: 959 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.