FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Evil Office

Author Topic: Evil Office
vwiggin
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for vwiggin   Email vwiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
Who needs a vacation?
Posts: 1592 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh. We were going to tape up the door on my boss's cubicle at my old job and fill it with packing peanuts. Stupid security guards not letting us in with massive garbage bags full of stuff.
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
I have to work tomorrow.

I'm leaning towards number 3 as a stress relief... [Big Grin]

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwiggin
Member # 926

I bet number 4 gets really good reception on his cell phone. [Smile]
Posts: 1592 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
Ew...the sprouts in the keyboard would set me off. I like my keyboard spotless.

I could handle the foil covered office. I'd pretend I worked somewhere space agey and cool.

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwiggin
Member # 926

If the forest spirit in Princess Mononoke had an office, I'll bet that's exactly what his keyboard would look like.
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
This makes me so happy that I work at home.

<-- not a team player

[ October 28, 2004, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: mr_porteiro_head ]

Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
My dad and I filled his boss' office with helium balloons one year for her birthday. Taped saran wrap diagonally past the doorway to hold the balloons in yet still allow the door to open and close. Took about 2 gross of baloons and two full tanks of helium... I SOOOOOo would have loved to have seen the boss' reaction the next day.
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.