FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » To DC area hatrackers

Author Topic: To DC area hatrackers
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
My old band's having a reunion show on saturday November 27th (2 days after thanksgiving) at 6pm, at a place called the Grog and Tankard (on Wisconsin Avenue, near the national cathedral). We're trying to get big numbers for this show, and it would mean a ton to me if you guys who live in the area could make it.

We're not amazing, but we do play good music, and if you'd like, you can hear some of our stuff on our website: www.7tables4one.cjb.net (We recorded that cd earlier though, and we play much better songs than a lot of the stuff on that cd now. The ones on the cd that we will be playing in this show are titled "Any Time of Day", "Time to Wait", "Social Disease", "Let's Just Be Friends" and we'll be covering "Stacy's Mom".

It's slightly on the expensive side. $7 for 21 and over, $8 for under 21, but the shows are always fun, and we'll try our best to give you the best show possible.

Anyway, if you have any more questions, feel free to post 'em here or email me at icedragon60 AT gmail DOT com.

Thanks for reading this
-CM

Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Is there dinner-quality food (more than just pub food) available there? I might try to convince Eve to cap off our museum hopping day there if we can get a decent meal.

Dagonee

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I have a question. You didn't happen to get a parcel in the mail, did you? I sent it a bit over a month ago, and am getting worried why it never came. It wasn't sent by air mail, but it was supposed to take a month at the most.
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
Dagonee-There is a place called Rocklands Barbeque and Grilling Co. two stores down. They have the best barbeque in DC, and im not just saying that because I've been working there for a few years (now i just do deliveries for them on college breaks though). They are a bit pricy, but it's well worth it. Also, there is an ice cream store next to them as well.

Kama- I never received the package. I dunno what happened.

Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown]

Maybe it's just late.

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

The show is tomorrow night. [Party]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.