FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Leaving...on a jet plane...I'm back

Author Topic: Leaving...on a jet plane...I'm back
dread pirate romany
Member # 6869

- posted      Profile for dread pirate romany   Email dread pirate romany         Edit/Delete Post 
Just finishing packing for my trip to PA.

I am excited to see my family, less excited about the trip with my 4 children, oops, I mean three children and husband.

I may get to check in, I may not.

[ November 24, 2004, 11:13 AM: Message edited by: dread pirate romany ]

Posts: 1021 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
[Wave] Be safe! Have fun!
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, so you're a girl? *sigh* You know, you'd think things like this one be easier to figure out than they are.

Have fun on your trip! I hope it's not a long flight, and if it is, I hope you have a good book.

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Intelligence3
Member # 6944

- posted      Profile for Intelligence3   Email Intelligence3         Edit/Delete Post 
Same thought.

Have fun!

Posts: 720 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dread pirate romany
Member # 6869

- posted      Profile for dread pirate romany   Email dread pirate romany         Edit/Delete Post 
It is from Seattle to PA, we leave here 5:30 AM Seattle time and arrive 5:00 PM Pennsylvania time. I'm taking an omnibus LotR trilogy, so either my hubby, myself or our oldest can enjoy it.
Not that I anticipate much reading time, unless the little on falls asleep (please please please).

Posts: 1021 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
This is creepy... I JUST heard that song on the radio...

There have been alot of strange coinsidences happening to me lately...

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
romany, I just travelled with ONE kid, and it was a bit stressful, I can't imagine having to herd more than one.
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Psycho Triad
Member # 3331

- posted      Profile for Psycho Triad   Email Psycho Triad         Edit/Delete Post 
[Angst] [Eek!] *completely creeped out* [Eek!] [Angst]

I turn on my computer, open winamp, set it to random, and open hatrack.

the first song starts to play.. and the top thread on 'rack match.

Freaky. [Eek!] [Angst] [Eek!]

*hums along with John Denver*

Crazy as always,
Psycho Triad

Posts: 271 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dread pirate romany
Member # 6869

Whoa...I was some kind of nexus. Freaky.

I'm back, tired, we had lots of fun, the family loved the kids and vice versa. Flights went mostly well, but on the last, hour late, leg (Cincinatti to Seattle) my 5 year old truly tested my non-violence.
I'll tell you all about it when the 5 loads of laundry are folded and put away.

Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back. I'm looking forward to the story.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.