next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Shrug

Author Topic: Shrug
Tater
Member # 7035

- posted      Profile for Tater           Edit/Delete Post 
Where did my last post go? [Dont Know]

I'm still new at this, dagnabbit.

Posts: 925 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post 
I've got last post.
Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Nah. I do. [Cool]
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
I hate it when that happens.
Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
You're last post before this one was in Word Scrambles.
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tater
Member # 7035

No, i mean, the last thing I posted. Like, the last thing I started. (Not sure what's it's called, a thread?)
Where did it go?

Posts: 925 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Tater, you can find your last 50 posts by clicking on your name beside any post to get to your profile, then clicking on the link for "recent posts" or something like that, at the top right. Maybe that will help you find the missing post.

By the way, the posters above me are jokingly referring to the "last post thread", a totally pointless but fun thread in which people compete to see who gets the last post. Does any forum besides hatrack have such a thing? I remember when it started years ago. Someone claimed they always killed every thread they posted on, that in old threads they always had the last post. Then others attempted to prove them wrong, saying that THEY were the thread killers with the last post powers. Since then it has gone through many incarnations. Another hatrack meme (like the dobie) that will never die. <laughs>

Welcome to hatrack! I hope you like it here and decide to stick around for a bit and play. It's a fun place, I think. Obviously, though, you shouldn't take my word for that as I'm a craven addict just trying to spread my addiction to innocent newbies. [Wave]

[ November 18, 2004, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: Tatiana ]

Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tater
Member # 7035

Thank you!
Addict or not, you seem friendly enough [Big Grin]

kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
[Wave]
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't worry, the adiction has a tendancy to attach itself to innocent newbies all by itself [Smile]
Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.